Import Wars #4 is at night - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Import Wars #4 is at night
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:34 PM
Yeh soooooo

whos all going to IW4 lol

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:15 PM

I am not sure if I can make it yet. Still looking for work and I hope by then I have something. Not sure if I can get that time off if I start a new job.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:39 PM
I hope to bring out our drag car, as long as we dont blow up/ brake anything at the Bash......

...... and back in the day, I almost joined Concept R.......... like 99 I think? but then a few a-holes I know joined, so I said 'no thanks'........ I dont think they stayed in very long.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:18 AM
Dont get anything I said earlier wrong. Concept R is a great club and have put on a great show for a long time. Its fair each time and you cant get that at every show. I just think it needs some tweaking and that might not be up to them to do. It may be up to GLD to fun it?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:51 AM
same here..... I know Tony pretty good, and from the last show I seen, they judged it pretty fairly.....

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:46 AM
Just looking at concept r's site the show is from 1PM to 10PM with all cars having to be loaded in by 6PM. Just and fyi.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:49 PM
AREA 51 wrote:Just looking at concept r's site the show is from 1PM to 10PM with all cars having to be loaded in by 6PM. Just and fyi.

KQ4 Jake just informed me the gates open at 3:00 PM.

He's a regular at GLD, so it might be worth a phone call to the track to set your arrival time.

Project S-Bird
Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:20 PM
not sure if we're going to make it. I still need to get that trans pulled, fixed, and put back in...... and get the MSD installed. I havn't had the time yet, working with all this house crap the last 2 weeks.

Maybe I can get it done Sat morning.... I'll have to see if Dugan has cash to race, since I'm broke.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search