Stock Rims for sale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stock Rims for sale
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:09 PM
Yes this is still for my 14" stock rims with hubs .... I just need to get rid of them so how about 65 ????? If you want pictures let me know I can email them to you.... need to get rid of them 65 and ill meet ya half way.

Re: Stock Rims for sale
Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:27 PM
double posting is a no no! should have just put that in the other thread you had made.

anyways, any word on the trade i had proposed? i haven't checked my email yet so yea. if you have replied since like 3am i haven't seen it yet and my bad.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:59 PM
No I just got home from up north and I know it's a no no but I wanted people to know that they were cheaper and i know nobody would have read the other one soooooooo sue me lol..... I'm thinkin about it my rims don't come in for like I said another 4 weeks or so and I just lost my job due to down sizing soooooooo money is tight but if you can wait I would totally trade.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:12 PM
yea i have no problem waiting. as long as in the end it happens. been down the road before where i wait and then i never hear from the person again. i just don't want that to happen this time because i found another set of rims i'd be willing to get but i'd rather have yours.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 25, 2005 2:36 AM
I should have my new ones in 4 weeks I plan on putting them on right away ... so it's your call I'm not going any where lol

Monday, July 25, 2005 3:39 AM
i'll trust ya and wait. why can't you just pimp the steelies until you get your new rims and come down this weekend to trade with me? pretty please!

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:33 AM
lol no way I'm not drivin with them things again sorry lol but i can't

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search