cruise with GMCI 8/3/05 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cruise with GMCI 8/3/05
Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:41 AM
We have been having a cruise in East Troy each Wednesday night. Its been going well but, we keep bringing the same cars from our team so we are inviting several teams. RUSH, EDI, Concept R are all invited. Come out and hang with us this Wednesday and every Wednesday after!!!

Weve been having a great time At Gus's this summer, but Im hoping we can make this one the largest yet! Lets Invite everyone you know! Friends, family, anyone you come across this week! If anyone has any ideas on how to make the cruise Bigger, better and or more fun Post up! August 3rd,

We meet at I-94 and Hwy 20 at the citgo just under the west side of the 94 bridge in Racine. Anyone north of that can meet us at Gus'. We meet at the Citgo gas station at 5PM to leave out at 5:30! Anyone else meet us at Gus' at 6:30 BRING EVERYONE!

This is a food place, not a movie drive in. Here is the info
Website http://www.gussdrivein.com/
Directions click your city http://www.gussdrivein.com/map.html

If you get lost/have questions give me a call 262-206-3447. I hope to see some of you out there tomorrow night!!

This is this Wednesday night!!!

Re: cruise with GMCI 8/3/05
Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:02 PM
i'll try to make it. all depends on if i'm done with homework and some projects on the car.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:54 PM
Hmm sounds like fun.. i just might have to get up off my lazy ars and go..

Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:53 PM
I have to work 12- 9pm on Wednesday....but I will try to make it out...If not Wednesday, then another Wednesday this upcoming month. I live in the freakin area...I gotta make it to at least one.
Sunday, July 31, 2005 6:40 PM
We are there until close which is 10. Dont know how many others who come along will still be there?

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:45 PM
Come on out peeps

Travis (monkee)
Jon (silverdream)
Mike (tanracer)

Its a good time had by all

Monday, August 01, 2005 4:14 PM
yea Im scheduled to work that night but Im gonna see if I can weezle my way out of it

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:32 PM
cruise is tonight. Hope to see some JBO people there

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 4:47 PM
well it's been raining here off and on all day so i decided not to make the trip if it would end up being cancelled.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:21 PM
Yeah it rained off and on but, it was a good time. members from EDI and TEAM RUSH came out. We are going to keep it going but change it to friday nights.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:48 PM
hmm. friday nites i might be able to make. i have school friday nites for another couple of weeks but i usually get out at like 8 at the latest anyways.

SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:12 PM
that would be tough dude. The place closes at 10. It takes about 45 minutes to drive out there. It would be difficult to make it worth your drive time.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:12 AM
45 mins for you maybe. i made it from school to elkhorn in about 25-30 mins just last week.

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search