Mn J's and MNSC meet tonight!!!! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mn J's and MNSC meet tonight!!!!
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:05 PM
OK so some of us Mn J's are gonna be headin out to meet the MNSC guys at Eden Pararie center so anyone whos interested meet us here at the house or call me and I can give you directions...

The mor ethe merrier..lol

My cell#612-408-7073

see you guys there

later, Dave

Oh its at the New Bejing restaurant

Re: Mn J's and MNSC meet tonight!!!!
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:31 PM
bad night dave..its gunna rain!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:52 PM
ahh well
my car wont melt...lol

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:35 PM
are you Sure about that Dave!

Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:47 PM
I attempted to make it but that leak is still there thought i fixed it but guess not must of been another somewhere lol. Attempted to jack up the car the part (under the sideskirt where you are supposed to jack) broke and the jack got stuck under that and inbetween the tire lol. Had to wait around untill I could find someone with a jack willing to help, everyone was like no I dont have a jack what a bunch of BS. I ended up getting my side skirt crushed but it was a part already messed up lol

I dont think my J was meant to be bagged

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:27 PM
oh keep working on it jsut some bugs that need to be worked out dont give up

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:42 PM
Well if you read my post in offtopic, you will see why it shouldnt be bagged lol. I talked to a few people about what I would love to do, since I drove Arlos cara a few times. I want a convert lol. I found a nice z24-5speed vert I want lol. THat would get bagged and my current would be all GO lol

So how did the meet go?

JHound

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:54 AM
JHOUND (Dracos) wrote:Well if you read my post in offtopic, you will see why it shouldnt be bagged lol. I talked to a few people about what I would love to do, since I drove Arlos cara a few times. I want a convert lol. I found a nice z24-5speed vert I want lol. THat would get bagged and my current would be all GO lol

So how did the meet go?

if your truly laughin every time you put LOL ya better settle down before ya hurt urselfj/k

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:25 AM
i try'd to make make it last night, but tat turned into a adventure. got lost twice, my cell died for the 1,000,000 th time so i couldn't call to get directions and then was almost side swiped on the way home oddly enough in the same strip of road the j wreck took place..... and there was other things too....... it wasn't my night...... anywho.............whens everyone hanging out again?????? anyone up for shooters tonight????? i would love to play some pool
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:01 PM
Yeah I was laughing while I was bitching out my car lol people were staring at me it was funny

JHound

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:43 PM
you should of called me, i could of had one to ya in like 30 min.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:42 PM
it was ok....nothing majorly exciting...met a few of the mnsc guys which seemed pretty kewl....but yeah it was something to do i guess

its beer season
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search