WANTED: PT Delivery Driver - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WANTED: PT Delivery Driver
Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:47 PM
I work for a food distributor out of Kiel, WI called Freis Distribution. We are curentlly looking for a part-time driver to work along side me for two days per week (Thursday and Friday). You would be starting (when we should arrive at the warehouse) at 3:30 AM. There is no set time when you will be getting off, but I have been averaging about 2 o'clock on Thursday and about 1 o'clock on Friday by myself. The only catch is that you would have to give me a ride too and from work (Live just off HWY 28 in Sheboygan Falls)...to compensate that I will make up the difference in your pay so it is equivilent to the $150 per week that you will be getting paid (approx $40 / week for gas).

This job will last until the end of September at which time, if you have done a good job, you will be hired on possibly full-time. (Not sure on this, but that's what I was told.) On the job you will be required to drive a 15' Isuzu with automatic transmission and a couple trucks about 40' with manual transmissions. Your main duty will be to drive the route, but helping me with merchandicing the product will get you out of there quicker so we can enjoy what's left of the day.

It is also preferred that you have a good driving record, doesn't have to be perfect, but should not have any revocations on your record.

Company Background

You have this unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a growing company that distributes food from Shawano to Racein to LaCross to Door County. We carry a cariety of products from Jones Soda to Barrel of Fun snacks to Door County Coffee.

If you are interested in this job you may either reply to this thread or call me at (920)377-1995. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

~Zach Ellinger

Re: WANTED: PT Delivery Driver
Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:22 PM
if the pay was higher i'd consider it. but $150 a week for like 2 10 hour days comes out to only like $7.50 an hour. i'm already making close to $10. my bro used to work at i think it was called starr distributing or something like that out in menominee falls. working pallets and such for major food companies like mcdonalds and got paid $15 an hour. i'm still seeing if he can get me a job there.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Re: WANTED: PT Delivery Driver
Friday, August 26, 2005 2:04 AM
Well...I can go as high as $200 per week plus the $40 per week from me for gas.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search