MILWAUKEE, WI MEET! (Sept 24) - Page 7 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MILWAUKEE, WI MEET! (Sept 24)
Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:35 AM
yea i had a lot of fun. im glad i got a chnace to meet some of you, put faces to names....this is crazy but i just realized that the ppl who got thiere first ended up staying till the end, except kelley

Get Wrecked

Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:32 PM
brandon?!?!?! no pictures yet? geez i need to see these

Get Wrecked
Monday, September 26, 2005 3:32 AM
Furiouscavie wrote:brandon?!?!?! no pictures yet? geez i need to see these

sorry got home from the movie yesterday and decided to take a nap until family guy came on. ended up sleeping for 12 hours.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 26, 2005 5:05 AM
sorry guys i got way lost and was down town milwaukee by miller park, and i wasnt getting cell phone reception so i couldnt get a hold of anybody. i drove around for about 45 mins but the road construction was really beating the hell out of my car. glad it was a nice turn out. i didnt even see the sign for 100/45 south sorry guys i really wanted to be there

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Monday, September 26, 2005 5:33 AM
neongreencavi wrote:sorry guys i got way lost and was down town milwaukee by miller park, and i wasnt getting cell phone reception so i couldnt get a hold of anybody. i drove around for about 45 mins but the road construction was really beating the hell out of my car. glad it was a nice turn out. i didnt even see the sign for 100/45 south sorry guys i really wanted to be there

that sucks. which way did you take down from green bay? hwy 41 or i-43?

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 26, 2005 5:40 AM
i-43 south but i didnt see the exit. i would have kept looking but the roads were really rough and my car was taking a beating

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Monday, September 26, 2005 8:21 AM
Sorry I didn't make it guys. It woulda taken about 2 hours to drive there from where I was at, and I also had to be at the race track by like 8ish so it woulda been pointless. I'll try to make a different meet if I can tho.

Brandon, money is tight again b/c of some stuff that came up, so I dunno if I'll be able to buy the visors.

Monday, September 26, 2005 2:46 PM
we whant pics were are they brandon.

Team Zero
MMKtuning
Monday, September 26, 2005 4:55 PM
Hey, interestingly enough, my account was just re-activated. Scott posted pictures over on V6z24, and I posted mine also.
Check 'em out!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:56 AM
tony krey wrote:we whant pics were are they brandon.

i was half way through uploading them when my computer decided to restart on its own. i'll try to get mine up either later today or tomorrow depending when i get home.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:27 AM
i wish i couldve came oh well. was anybody there boosted if not i really really wish i would have been there. but looks like it was a good time

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:43 AM
Hey guys, I'm Cory, I was in the third gen black cav...does anybody have pictures of it...oddly enough, i do not have any pictures of my car...if you do, pls send them over to my email address

AceOfSpades03@hotmail.com
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:12 PM
cory elbert lol i gotta pic of ur car but i had a disposable camera so ummmm i have to wait to get them devloped awsome pix tho!

Get Wrecked
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:16 PM
cory this is on that site that snowblind posted

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img17519zb.jpg

Get Wrecked
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:57 PM
i was going to go, but i was tired from the week at my new job where i had to leave my house by 530am. plus i was helping my firend tune his 01 elscilpe. that he installed a 1st gen stock turbo on. when is the next one.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:01 PM
i was going to go, but i was tired from the week at my new job where i had to leave my house by 530am. plus i was helping my firend tune his 01 elscilpe. that he installed a 1st gen stock turbo on. when is the next one.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:31 PM
Hey Cory I sent you an email with the six photos I got of your car, i think you'll like them.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:33 AM
PICS FINALLY UP!!!

CLICK HERE

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:41 AM
thanks a lot guys...it was fun to see other j's up there...for the next meet there will be some upgrades...already on the way is the magnaflow exhaust, carbon hood, and edelbrock nitrous system...but she'll be going away for the winter soon
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:28 PM
Haha pictures of me.. Nice getting one while i was standing by my car.

You got some pretty good photos. I was wondering how the one would turn out with Kelley's subs hitting.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search