Duluth, MN - i need info on Alex Alexsevich!!! - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Duluth, MN - i need info on Alex Alexsevich!!!
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:55 PM
the sunfire is totalled... she drives a PT Cruiser now.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:20 PM
^^ What he said....

Also, don't do anything that would get us or you into trouble tho.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:13 PM
PT Cruiser you say? Anything special about it that would make it stick out??

Have no fear, I would never get caught. And even if I did, I wouldn't even think to bring up you guys. If I am able to actually talk to her, I'm going to straight up ask her what happened to the deals she had going on here, though.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...
01 GA 2.4- intake/header/exhaust/rims/system

Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:14 AM
don't bother talking to her, she'll probably just lie to you anyway... just verify the address and don't waste your time doing anything else.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:57 AM
or hang her upside down from a tree and tar and feather her ass, i dont know just an idea

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:15 AM
Ok, first things first. I'll find the places and take pictures.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:21 AM
Then we will rip him/her to shreds

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:49 AM
I've got the rest of the day off.... time to suck up to my roommate.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:15 PM
Ok, went and got some pictures. The Duluth address looks like it's in a complex of some sort. The left part of the building says 912 and the right says 929 or something of that sort. The Superior address had a detach garage, no cars around. I have large-resolution pics (2304x1728) saved on my computer. You can clearly read the numbers on the ones I have, not so much on the ones I posted. They're at the top of my cardomain. Let me know if I can help out in any other way.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/209140

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:36 PM
looks like a dump

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:37 PM
Hey Donnie you never know, maybe karma did its job and she herself got raped.

-- John

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:13 PM
thanks for doing this matt...

i'll keep you guys posted.

donnie

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:21 PM
Not a problem, Donnie. Again, let me know if you need anything more. I'm back home this weekend, but other than that, I'm up here with nothing to do. Keep us updated!

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Friday, September 23, 2005 2:41 PM
any updates just wondering if anyone has got anything on her or him

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:55 AM
Well, I started recieving e-mails from this ass. How great, he/she is threatening damage to my GA if they find it.

never get caught huh? lol I suggest watch what you post... lol you can't do a damn thing anyways bitch

also I suggest you try to look harder dumbass, you can't even find the house. lol Jcw 903, you should have the police contacting you about a hit and run soon

If anyone wants copies of these e-mails, I have them. They came from jbod4ever@msn.com

Ok Alex, since you're reading, I have no beef with you. I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm trying to help other people figure out what's going on. Touch me, or my car (which you can't find), and I'll personally see that you are harmed.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Monday, September 26, 2005 10:32 AM
Get a job Alex... and quit stealing other people's money & product!

Right now, you're the lowest scum possible.

PHONE 763-682-9945

Monday, September 26, 2005 11:15 AM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:Get a job Alex... and quit stealing other people's money & product!

Right now, you're the lowest scum possible.

agreed.

Monday, September 26, 2005 12:38 PM
Saweet desperation is beautiful thing, slowly but surely the noosen tightens you can run but you surely cant hide

Monday, September 26, 2005 12:53 PM
i'll run her off the road in my beater for you guys.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:45 AM
She continues to e-mail me. This cracks me up. She's threatening me and my family (hahahaha), and tells me that next time I'm in Duluth, I should come see her Beretta and talk @!#$ then.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:52 AM
Latest e-mail, along with what I had sent to her that made her reply like this.

go ahead call the police you think I give I @!#$, I dont care. I want to go to jail and I want to die. I am not scared. Go ahead haha i'll just laugh at your stupid face. You wanta @!#$ me with me then bring it nigga. You think your so bad ass posting my picture of address's I did live at big deal. I am pretty sure the police wouldn't be too thrilled with that. so what you have been reading up on my family lol let me sum it up for you my dad is about to die, my mom is fine and my sunfire was hit by a crazy lady which I got 10,000 for lol, I dont have a job to pay anyone back, the place went out of business. Tickets in minnesota big deal LOL parking tickets and accident tickets oooo I'm so scared lol You think its so hard to find you, I know your plate numbers all I have to do is go to the DMV and pull your publlic records. I dont want beef with you, because I have nothing against you until you damage people around with lives which they have nothing to do with it, people houses are up on your site and dont belong to me or even live there so I would like you to take those down. I dont care if people know where I use to live or live because they can come and talk to me face to face if they want thats why I have always gave my address out that I was staying at and not a fake one, thats why they have my real phone numbers lol personal information isn't that hard to get, and if you know so much about me whats my current address?? I wont touch you if you dont touch me. beside you have no idea who I am or how i do things, you have no clue if i will shoot you or @!#$ up your car lol your a chicken @!#$ anyways because all you will do is run to police so what the @!#$. I personal will not touch your car but i can have someone else do it. so if you dont want no beef with me because i dont want no beef with you. to show you a responce that has intelligence, would not be to run up on your house, friends house, work place or car. The intelligence thing to do with stop this beef right now huh? Do you see or heard me writing this kinds of letters to someone else like tony no, because I know I owe tony money $85 but I can't do a damn thing about it until I find some money. I would never go @!#$ with his or his buddies car even tho I have seen it a thousand times. because I choose not to respond in the board is my choice, but you to post other people houes up that for 1 dont belong 2 me, second I dont even live there is bull@!#$, so that either leaves me to personal attack you or other. You would do the same thing if I start posting @!#$ about your personal life or things you were related to in the past. People like you make not even want to try to pay tony back, even tho I have paid some people at the ptcrusier links back already. So you can keep up with this beef if you want too... just remember you think you can read up on someone enough to know then, but actually you have no idea what I will do, who i am or just how @!#$ up things can get. You think you tougher just remember there is always someone better...

To: jbod4ever@msn.com
Subject: RE: you sucking
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:18:38 +0000

By the way, I've been reading up a lot on you. Your mother, father, what happened to your sunfire, your scams on j-body, ptcruiser, and layitlow, all the tickets in MN.... you're screwed, and you know it. Now, if you feel like you have to go after me, I'd like to see it. Prove to me you're not a flake, and tell me something about my car that isn't in the pictures on my public car site. Tell me what CD is sitting in my passanger seat. I mean, after all, you know where my car is (according to you), and you know what it looks like, and you only live a little ways away! So prove me wrong, Alex. Prove me wrong, and I'll leave you alone. I don't expect much, if any reply from you. You seem to have a knack of running when faced with hard facts. So I challange you now to give me some sort of reponse that shows you have intelligence.

Matt

By the by, if you go so far as to even threaten to touch my car, I wil re-contact the Duluth PD and have them pay you a little visit.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:34 AM
Some good reading material there... just hard to weed through all the bull@!#$!

PHONE 763-682-9945

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:22 AM
ooooh i am so scared, what a little bitch

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:36 AM
Wow, if she has such a hard time with money and paying people back, then why is putting people through all this BS by scamming them. Go and get a loan for christ sake, you beat. Don't blame the rest of the world for your problems just because she don't have a god dam job, and besides, didn't she get 10,000 for her totalled out sunfire, what happened to all that money?

The email response was just hillarous, that made my morning, what a reject of society. The best part was about her "Beretta" that she night shoot you with , yeah i think that that is a direct threat on your life and that she could be in over her head for saying that one. I can't think of anyting else to say about this person rather than wow, what a fuc^k up.

"Beretta" Funny stuff.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:35 AM
I like that she's reading this thread, too. It makes me happier every time someone posts, because it just pisses her off more.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search