Cruising Janesville Sept 9 & 10 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cruising Janesville Sept 9 & 10
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:03 AM
anyone wanna join me?

i'll be down there at least one of those nites. There's a car show that weekend in Janesville so I figured there'd be plenty people out and about and cruising should be good.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: Cruising Janesville Sept 9 & 10
Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:47 PM
anybody?

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 05, 2005 10:34 AM
ummm janesville....isnt that by hales corners which is by west allis which is by greenfield where HWY is....lol wats in janesville? cops?

Get Wrecked
Monday, September 05, 2005 1:10 PM
Janesville is not close to Hales Corners at all. It is closer to Whitewater than Milwaukee, and cops are around on the weekends...
Monday, September 05, 2005 3:44 PM
Ill see if anyone from TA wants to cruz up there... we havnt been up there in a couple weeks might be time to make a trip

Monday, September 05, 2005 4:45 PM
Furiouscavie wrote:ummm janesville....isnt that by hales corners which is by west allis which is by greenfield where HWY is....lol wats in janesville? cops?

Janesville the TOWN. not Janesville the road. and yes cops are around but they don't go after you nearly as much as the boys on Hwy 100 do.

Ken: Let me know. I'll be down there Friday nite. don't know about Saturday nite though. Don't know when i'll get home on Saturday if I even make it home Saturday.

SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, September 09, 2005 5:40 AM
well tonites the nite. just bumping to see if anyone happens to wanna go last minute.

SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, September 09, 2005 7:59 AM
tonite eh? well should there be a meeteing spot?
i live near wauk-esha sooooo i think thats near janesville....?

Get Wrecked
Friday, September 09, 2005 8:24 AM
janesville is around an hour away from waukesha. you get on i-43 south and take that to hwy 14 west. take hwy 14 to i-90 north. take that to hwy 26 and go south. thats where ya cruise. from just south of the interstate on hwy 26 done to just past the donut shop.

if you do decide to come i'll bring that filter along and just look for me in my black cavi and flag me down.

still have to get ahold of ken and see if team altered is gonna come up, too.

SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, September 09, 2005 2:54 PM
mmmMmMM idk..seems like alotta work thats not worht it..if theres a bunch of ppl ill go but idk

Get Wrecked
Friday, September 09, 2005 3:05 PM
I havnt heard of anyone going you might see some altered guys around there though ...

Everyone usually meets at duncin donuts right on the main strip I dont know the exit for you guys but im pretty sure its the 3rd exit coming from illinois so it might be the 1st or 2nd exit for u northern guys

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:19 PM
well there was alot of people out tonite. saw about 15 other J's (4 fires, 7 cavis, 4 old school Js) cruising. didn't recognize anyone though. was alot of fun and a good way to spend a friday nite when i had nothing else to do.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:29 AM
are you going out again tonite? i am game i live 20 mins away

Sunday, September 11, 2005 1:11 PM
sorry man. was out of town last nite. otherwise i would have gone again.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:34 AM
it is ok what about next week

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:56 AM
i really have no clue whats going on this weekend for me. all i know is that a friend is coming home from college for the weekend for her birthday. don't know what we're gonna do and what nite. once i find out i'll let ya know.

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search