Install question - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Install question
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:19 AM
Hey guys, just wondering on a couple things. I've got my hands on the "secret cams" for my 2.4. One, does anyone by chance know of any good shops to have some cams installed in the Minneapolis area? I've got a shop up at school that could do it, but I'm looking around still. Second, anyone have any idea how much a place would charge for this? I don't have access to a garage, so doing it myself is out of the question right now. Thanks.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...
01 GA 2.4- intake/header/exhaust/rims/system

Re: Install question
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:55 AM
Expect to pay a pretty penny that is some serious engine dismantling. i would honestly hold on to them for now save up buy some forged rods and pistons and then pull it all apart at once do a nice agressive P&P job the cams and then the pistons rings and rods. it would be easier and cheaper that way bro

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:14 PM
if not im sure it cant be much different then doing cams on the eco and depending on where you are at i could possibly give ya a hand for a tiny tiny fee haha i installed my cams in my eco with out any troubles takes about 6 hrs or so

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:27 PM
I'm currently in Duluth, MN.... but that's just for school, Minneapolis is home.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...
01 GA 2.4- intake/header/exhaust/rims/system

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search