oct 9.................................... - Page 4 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: oct 9....................................
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:34 PM
a couple friends and I are getting a hotel in eau claire the night before, that way we don't have to wake up at five and take a two hour drive half asleep, plus our cars will be nice and cool by the first run. my car is almost completely tuned I blew a coupler off and it was too cold to fix out so I called it a night, I just need to lean out the top end some more. anyways you can't miss us at the track you can't miss my car, and the integra burning insane amounts of oil won't be hard to miss either, I think ryan is driving down on sunday so you may be able to meet up with him.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:03 AM
where should we all meet and what time since we are driving there sunday morning?
Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:12 AM
Well, my SAFC should be here tommorrow, but I don't know if the car will be ready by Sun. we'll see.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:23 AM
if you need help jason, let me know. i am down for helping you get ready for sunday
Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:40 AM
my buddy is a champ at the safc, he can tune that thing insanely fast as well as install it, I can see if he's willing to help you out if he has time, we have to tune his car for 14lbs with and with out open downpipe. Is your car boosted?
Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:44 AM
I just looked at your cars profile, if you don't want that 60trim I'll be glad to take it off your hands, pretty impressive I hope you can make it out. this weekend. Looks like its pretty fast, based on the specs, plus you actually used good parts on your car where I used the junkyard.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:42 PM
where does everyone want to meet? I'm leaving sunday morning early about 5-6 am with a buddy. I'm willing to meet anywhere as long as its on the way.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:52 PM
thats whay i been asking............................gezzzz
Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:21 PM
I blew another engine, I don't know why af ratios were at 12 to 1, premium gas, timing was retarded 1 degree for boost, etc. I'm going to put a stock engine back in and sell it, I'm sick of my car, so to say the least I won't be racing, maybe I can race a friends car a couple times if I'm lucky. I'm so depressed right now all my time and money just went up in smoke because abco fridley sold me a bad engine. I never took it to redline, never beat on it, only had half a tank of gas ran through it, good thing I have a 90day warranty on that engine, so atleast I wont have to buy another one for $360. sorry i can't race, I've been looking forward to this for months.
Friday, October 07, 2005 12:23 AM
so it's pretty much just gonna be me an warren racing or what? anyone else going?

Friday, October 07, 2005 5:04 AM
Ok guys due to some uhh money issues and the fact that i have my kids that day i wont be able to make it out...sorry dammit i know my cars slow but its still the rush of racing that gives me goosebumps...

DAMMIT

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:15 AM
sounds like we are dropping like flys
Friday, October 07, 2005 11:35 AM
well, sorry guys... i have a funeral to go to on sunday. looks like im not going either.

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:47 AM
well, who else will be ther............worst case.........there is always next year
Friday, October 07, 2005 12:51 PM
I'm gonna be there...but my car is at home. I'm going with a friend that has a neon

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:57 PM
i wont be there. i got some stuff going on down in milwaukee.

Friday, October 07, 2005 2:50 PM
they way it looks like right now i'm still in, still working on megasquirt, but should be done by tomorow

Friday, October 07, 2005 2:50 PM
fingerd crossed for ya ryan.........
Friday, October 07, 2005 2:56 PM
I got my SAFC today, installing it tonight. Anyone who wants to come help or just hang out gimme a call, Mike's coming out already.

(952)239-3453

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, October 07, 2005 7:23 PM
as of right now i'm out, unless i can figure out something tomorrow i will not be going, Sorry Warren. as far as i know eli's still going though. I realized that i hate megasquirt right now, there is something wrong with my board, and i'm to lazy/not smart enough to figure it out. so i might just order a new board tomorrow and try again

Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:39 AM
you should still go atleast to watch, I heard last year there were over 200 cars racing, its the last race of the year, and I'm sure with a few washingtons I'll get someone to let me race there car a few times. I'll be insanely depressed seeing everyone race, but I'll still be there to witness it, and it will make me happy if one of my buddys does good. Justin let me drive his car tonight to my brothers place, but he said he might not let me take a run in it cause he's scared I'll beat his best time. I kinda did that in arrons car. I'll I'm saying is you should still come, and wait to finish your car when you have all the parts, money, and most importantly a compression test done.

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:26 AM
how was the track??? how did it go since i was not able to go
Monday, October 10, 2005 11:43 AM
There was a pretty good turnout. I thought the track was in a pretty good shape for being how cold it was. The couple cars I was with all got knocked out first round which was kinda depressing. But it was fun and well worth the money!

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:35 PM
It was a good time as usual, got a little drunk in the hotel the night before, and there were alot of cars racing, a few 11 sec ones an 11 sec gtp that was just sick. Plus alot of ricers. I got to take a run in my buddies integra but when I shifted into second the radio fell on the shifter so I had to move the radio by hand and just put it in 4 and coast to the end of the track. I ran a 19 something at 58 mph. He thought I borke his car and came running up to me in the pits, then he saw the radio. it did'nt break he just needs to install it better.
Monday, October 10, 2005 5:22 PM
It was a good time, it was my first time running my car on the strip so my times were all over the place. I ran everything from 15.5 to 16.0, my front tires I had on wouldn't hook up even at 18psi. But I accomplished what I wanted to do with just an cold air intake and exhaust. All and all it was fun, at least my buddy's 04 cav won his bracket. Next year I will have my supercharger and header installed and then I will run good. Would liked to have seen more J-bodies there to show those rice burners what to do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search