No time left - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
No time left
Monday, September 26, 2005 8:06 PM
Just wanted to rant a bit. Obviously I haven't been around much, its because of my job, working 15-18 hours a day (even had a couple 20 hour days). So I still have over $4000 worth of turbo parts sitting in my kitchen waiting (begging) to be installed in the car.

Anybody want some work? Seriously might be looking for shops or somebody to install this stuff for me, suggestions are welcome...

Anyway, just an update....

I was giving my boss a ride home (half owner of the company I work for, and in his mid 50's), and talking to him about my plans for the car. Hinted at my plan to replace the cluster with 3 touchscreen LCD's. He willingly tells me that he'll pay for the screens, a PLC system (to control just about anything, like linear actuated doors, hood, etc), and whatever else I want. He told me to "make a shopping list" and he "doesn't care if it costs $10,000". I started naming off some cheaper brand PLC's and he stops me halfway through my sentance and starts suggesting $2,500 parts... lol

Anyway, need to get the car finished before I get to that point, and I wanted to get the thing in boost before the snow flies, might have to wait I guess...

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Re: No time left
Monday, September 26, 2005 8:13 PM
well, i can't get up there to help install, but see if he'll buy me a set of Koni yellows...

good luck with the car bro.

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:50 PM
thats awesome to hear...you must still be living in WI judgiong by the "before the snow flies" comment...is that for good now or are you still going to texas? oh btw i got the wireing harness, thanks , id sure love to boost now that i got a 2.4

96 cavi'/WI j's
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:11 PM
I've got the garage...... and the tools...... and a pair of hands....... you've got the car and parts.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:39 PM
Get a hold of me Brian, I'm willing to pay you, as I've said before.

Hopefully I'll have a weekend off here coming up that I can spend with my car laid up in your garage Weekend after next I think is the one I have off...

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:43 PM
well ron would be willing to lend some time and a set of hands on a saturday if you ever want it bro get me a job with your boss

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:50 PM
I would help but sadly I dont have the know-how

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search