light'n the way - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
light'n the way
Monday, September 12, 2005 8:12 AM
i have a set of street glow optix underbody neons and the front one i think just shorts out and does not work.................

i was wondering if any one out there has a 32" neo-blue tube i can have or buy for really cheap. its just my front one that does not work and i would like to have it fixed soon

please help

Re: light'n the way
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 11:03 AM
please, is there anyone out there that can help, i really dont wanna deal w/ street glow on this one
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:00 PM
I think my brother in-law may have one let me ask him

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:06 PM
sweet. thank you very much
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:25 PM
There should be a warranty for it if it is a new kit... and the glass isn't broken.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:36 PM
there is a warrenty, i bought the kit in march, but they want a copy of the purchase recipe and i dont have it. thats the only way the warennty would kick in. the glass is not broken, the tube just does not work.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 4:27 PM
ToyFire has a pretty car i likely lol

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:33 PM
Thank You Thank You very much. Your car looks awesome as well. Ohh yeah and I haven't been able to get a hold of my brother yet.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:41 PM
I thought they only replaced the gold series tubes? optix isnt covered by their waranty according to the website unless I am missing something. Just make sure the person on the phone isnt screwing you and have you ship something out if it comes to that. Worth checking twice.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 4:33 AM
Silver&Black FastTrack wrote:there is a warrenty, i bought the kit in march, but they want a copy of the purchase recipe and i dont have it. thats the only way the warennty would kick in. the glass is not broken, the tube just does not work.

your neons came with a recipe? what's the recipe for? hope it's tasty.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:17 AM
i am bad at spelling, and i am retarted.....................i know this

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:18 PM
I finally talked to my brother and he said all four of his tubes are broken. I figured they probably would they have been kicked around his parents garage since he got his leds. Sorry

Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:39 PM
thanks for looking toyfire....

i talked to 3 guys at street glow, they all say the same thing......... they cant do anything for my untill i have the paper work..... can anyone else help
Monday, September 26, 2005 9:58 PM
i have 2 green LED tubes (liteglow)

--------------------------
Jeremy Hayward
Menominee Mi, 49858
1992 Chevy Cavy
Blisten Plug Wires, Bouche Plat 2 Plugs, Optima Battery, Sony Deck, Painted Dash, Painted Valve Cover
Future - New Doors, Rocker Panels, Drift Body Kit, 18's, System, And Maybe A New Turbo Motor When I Get Cash
--------------------------
Btchinj@hotmail.com & Btchinj@yahoo.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search