where to meet up - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where to meet up
Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:51 PM
Where is everyone going to meet up at before going to Rockfalls, I have a 03 cavalier and I would like to meet up and go there.

Re: where to meet up
Monday, October 03, 2005 4:41 AM
Where do you live?

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:22 AM
Me and my friend are meeting up at my room at Stout before we roll out. He used to drive a j, but now has a neon...I would like to meet up with you guys also sometime to see who's all out there.

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:18 AM
we are mostly in the twin cities area
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:41 PM
I live in Woodbury

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:54 AM
Check the Oct 9th post, that's where we are planning on getting together for a day at the track.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:01 AM
Check the Oct 9th post, that's where we are planning on getting together for a day at the track.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:00 AM
Matt Williams wrote:Me and my friend are meeting up at my room at Stout before we roll out. He used to drive a j, but now has a neon...I would like to meet up with you guys also sometime to see who's all out there.

Stout?? I didn't know anyone from Stout was on here!!!! I go to Stout too!!!! This is kinda weird, lol.....
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:20 AM
^ my neighbor goes to stout. and her sister just graduated from there this last year.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:11 AM
SWEET!!! what room/dorm you in...maybe I'll stop by sometime! This is my first year here...let me know whats up!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:34 PM
I'm up in the suites on North Campus. talk to me on AIM or MSN or whatever...names are either in my registry or in the topic North Central addys
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search