IW on the 18th - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
IW on the 18th
Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:38 AM
I have a few questions...who is going? How much is it to spectate and how much to race? When is it going to start? Last time I went and was there 2 hours early, but at least the jounior dragsters were running so I wasn't completely bored. Seems kind of wierd to have it on a Sunday, but I'll get over it since I'm fairly sure it won't run till 8 or 9 anyway.

Thanks for the information.

Re: IW on the 18th
Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:47 AM
thevilliagemon wrote:I have a few questions...who is going? How much is it to spectate and how much to race? When is it going to start? Last time I went and was there 2 hours early, but at least the jounior dragsters were running so I wasn't completely bored. Seems kind of wierd to have it on a Sunday, but I'll get over it since I'm fairly sure it won't run till 8 or 9 anyway.

Thanks for the information.

no one will be there! IW is on the 16th. not the 18th. (guessing that was a typo but i thought i'd give ya @!#$ for it anyways.)

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com

thats the site. starts at like 10am and goes until 4pm i think. as for it being weird that it's on a sunday, most of them are. there's only like two a year that are saturday nites.

BUT ANYWAYS, i won't be there. going to green bay to pick up my rims that day.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:10 PM
Okay...thanks for the information. To bad you won't be there. Can't wait to see the new rims on your car.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:08 PM
I might be there, but not totally sure yet....it all depends on what the bf wants to do, lol.
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:28 PM
^ is that what you say to everything now? it depends what the b/f wants to do.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:26 PM
ha ha, no I only said that because I only get to see him about once a month. I'm away at school, he's at home. So when I do get to see him, I'm gonna spend as much time with him as possible.
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:48 PM
i will be there. if my friend finishes his turbo install, by then, then he will have has sunfire out there.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:54 AM
ill either be there or at the NOPI World Finals in Norwalk, OH. all depends on whether or not i can find someone to cover for me at work.

Pray someone covers for me I wanna race in a national event with some real competition

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:36 AM
/\ and i think this guy is the guy i helped change into his drag rims and tires. His sig is kind of throwin' me off, i don't remember the black on the car.

I'll be there for sure. and might be runnin' the ECO down the track!

^ my cavy of course.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:19 PM
hypsy(the12secondone) wrote:ill either be there or at the NOPI World Finals in Norwalk, OH. all depends on whether or not i can find someone to cover for me at work.

Pray someone covers for me I wanna race in a national event with some real competition

Oh lord, please...

if you do go to NOPI i wish you good luck and will be checking the racing forums here on JBO to hear how you did.

02 Redbadged wrote:/\ and i think this guy is the guy i helped change into his drag rims and tires. His sig is kind of throwin' me off, i don't remember the black on the car.

I'll be there for sure. and might be runnin' the ECO down the track!

thats not black. it's carbon fiber. and it's not on the actual car. not yet at least. don't know if he still plans on doing that or not. i was at the July IW and watched him run a 13.222

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:30 AM
hypsy(the12secondone) wrote:ill either be there or at the NOPI World Finals in Norwalk, OH. all depends on whether or not i can find someone to cover for me at work.

Hypsy there wont be any real competition ay Nopi I aint going I'll be at GLD lololol.

Good luck if ya make it to OH if not an your at GLD stay away from me! I need to pull a double win yet this year! Last chance i had you beat me in the 14 sec class! after I won the Q16.

Laters

91 GA 12.080@113.99 best 1/4 mile E.T.
www.killerquad4.com
jake@killerquad4.com
Looking for Sponsor

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search