Dual Exhaust - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dual Exhaust
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:22 PM
Hey guys this is my friends 2003 Grand Prix..
What do you think of her Duals??

Re: Dual Exhaust
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:32 PM
I'm asking because the guys on her grand prix site kinda bashed her because they didn't like the choice in muffler... but I wanted to give her piece of mind and let her know its her choice not theres so any help is great

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:38 PM
not a huge fan of those type of mullfers either, but liek you said if she likes it thats all that matters

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:34 PM
Well, she's kind of dirty, put otherwise yeah, I like it. As long as she likes the way it runs and sounds, than that is the thing that matters most. Looks good though

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:39 PM
I have to get a vid of the way this car sounds its a nice deep deep sound in all honesty the car sounds down right mean i love it and she likes it also i'm just trying to cheer her up but getting her positive feed back on it lol

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:11 PM
though im sure she still doesnt like me haha but i honestly think it looks really good and as you said the only thing that matters is if she likes it who gives a flying @!#$ what anyone else thinks

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:26 PM
damn i really need a new monitor. it's too dark for me to see (and yes it's due to my monitor).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:36 PM
It looks alright, I think the Z28 tips would look more clean and go with the body.

dan

Travel with me through my deep thoughts y'all can't learn dubduce18s by the stuff y'all be
readin in The ORG; It's deeper of course ... Lord help me, all I ever wanted to be was
wealthy or somebody to tell me that they felt me.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:19 PM
i think they look pretty good, nice and subtle.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:30 PM
Thanks guys... and trust me if you heard how it sounds the looks wouldn't matter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:36 PM
Fart cannons on a Grand Prix...........................?

Whatever floats your boat, I guess

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:39 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:Fart cannons on a Grand Prix...........................?

Whatever floats your boat, I guess

i hate that term... in case you can't tell why.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:46 PM
nothing wrong with it.... its different and isnt a common thing yet so thats why i like it. plus i just like the round style mufflers.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:51 PM
If she's happy who gives a @!#$ what anyone else, especially some jackoff on the internet, has to say.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:13 AM
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:If she's happy who gives a @!#$ what anyone else, especially some jackoff on the internet, has to say.

x2

Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:42 AM
^ aggreed... i think this is a stupid post......i mean come on if she cares that much then is it really waht she wants... i mean she wanted something that everyone would like...but you should buy something that you want not whats going to be popular among a website. anyways my 2 cents.. and for the recoard they are ok... if they sound good then i like them...wouldn't be my 1st choice but its also not my chocie.......

i need a sig!
Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:32 AM
Thanks for all the opinions it helped out alot and for the record this isn't a stupid post I wanted opinions and thats what I got but anyway thanks again guys and gals

Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:03 PM
Well I've put fart cannons on almost everything at my work so a grand prix this is'nt the first time I've seen it. Not really my style I probually would have gone with dual tip mufflers, but surpisingly it does'nt look all that bad who ever did the install looks like they actually had them straight. Of course it sounds deep its a 3.8L its not gonna sound like a 4cyl.
Friday, December 02, 2005 7:08 AM
It's actually the 3.1 when she bought it they had already done the GT conversion and I have a 4 cyl and ya know what mine sounds pretty deep also ... I get asked all the time what I have under the hood because people say it sounds mean.

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:21 PM
^ 3.1....? i thoguht all gt's came with the 3.8...and the gtps have 3.8 supercharged.......

i need a sig!
Friday, December 02, 2005 5:36 PM
They do but she has the SE it was converted to the GT before she bought it but it was only converted to look like the GT

Friday, December 02, 2005 5:44 PM
umm im stupid for replying to this cuz normally who cares what people on the net say and if they bash it then ignore it but sometimes you just cant ignore it lol
The picture is kinda dark, those the same muffler tips John with the 02 or 00 (not sure)cav Z has?

Get Wrecked
Friday, December 02, 2005 6:00 PM
On a Grand Prix i would have put something a little more tasteful. This is not like a honda, import or something. I would think for a nice car like that may be an exhaust that would have had some dual tips on each side that was not to big

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:02 AM
I have never seen his car so I wouldn't know.... and I like the way they look on her car gives it a mean looks and it sounds great. We are going to try and do a vid of how it sounds and post it up here for you guys.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:00 AM
^ you saw his car at the Chitown Meet. It was the 00 silver Z with the carbon fiber hood.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search