Need some opinions - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need some opinions
Friday, January 06, 2006 1:15 PM
hey, my brother has a sunfire with a cav front end swap. we got him the BC2 kit for the cav, but we are running out of time on the rear, we had hoped to make a mold of the top of the OEM sunfire bumper out of fiberglass and then cut off the top of the BC2 rear and fiberglass our new top onto the BC2. more work than we have time for right now, so i need to know what you guys think would go well with the BC2 body kit, that is available for the sunfire......

i was thinking....
streetfire

blitz

or even the dragon z

Re: Need some opinions
Friday, January 06, 2006 3:24 PM
isn't there a rear lip you can get for one? i think that a lip it self would look the best, since the BC2 kit gives the car a clean look, those kits are kind of goudy...if i had to choose though i'd say streetfire

Friday, January 06, 2006 3:45 PM
i would say streetfire, cause the vents on the sides will match the vents on the sides of the bc2 front.

Friday, January 06, 2006 5:02 PM
out of those choices i'd say streetfire

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, January 06, 2006 6:04 PM
ditto: streetfire

Friday, January 06, 2006 8:44 PM
streetfire

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:06 PM
now where do i find a semi-reasonably priced streetfire rear from a reputable person or store???

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:09 AM
anyone know where i can find one for a decent price?

Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:31 AM
idk, you might get lucky and find one used... but this time of year i kinda doubt it. otherwise, one of the best deals you're gonna get is through Karo.

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:13 PM
i thought i had one out of the classifieds, but the guy sold it while we were emailing back and forth..... hmmm

Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:31 PM
nevermind, we got the situation handled

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search