January meet Milwaukee area - Page 6 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: January meet Milwaukee area
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:11 AM
yea nice pic iam really laughing. lol

1993 Pontiac Sunbird 2.0 N/A 200+ HP this summer 2006
Team Zero
MMK Tuning
teamzero5.tripod.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:15 PM
(PAUL) um well i sort of forgot to give you the spanner wrenches for the coil overs send me your address and il mail them to you man send it to ( sprayedsunfire@yahoo.com )

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:45 PM
i spun my sunfire out on the freeway down town and it slamed sidways into the retaining wall. the tires and rims were shot and the assend was all over the road, it turned out to be the rear wheel bearing or hub what ever you want to call it but any ways.. i replaced the wheel bearing on rear axle and it fixed the problem, the dealership said there is no rear wheel aligment for a sunfire, only front. so depending on how fast you hit it just might be a wheel bearing about $90 el chepoo to $250 lifetime warranty with abs. it hit in a spin at about 65 m.p.h. destroyed the rear rim and wheel bearing but the whole rear (axle) was fine. that was the story about how i got new rims haha
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:58 PM
astral sword wrote:(PAUL) um well i sort of forgot to give you the spanner wrenches for the coil overs send me your address and il mail them to you man send it to ( sprayedsunfire@yahoo.com )

Wow, I completely forgot about those too! And to think that I helped a guy down here put his coilovers on (altho they were good once, Ground Control I think) haha. I'll e-mail ya my addy again.

DUSTIN JABLONSKI wrote:i spun my sunfire out on the freeway down town and it slamed sidways into the retaining wall. the tires and rims were shot and the assend was all over the road, it turned out to be the rear wheel bearing or hub what ever you want to call it but any ways.. i replaced the wheel bearing on rear axle and it fixed the problem, the dealership said there is no rear wheel aligment for a sunfire, only front. so depending on how fast you hit it just might be a wheel bearing about $90 el chepoo to $250 lifetime warranty with abs. it hit in a spin at about 65 m.p.h. destroyed the rear rim and wheel bearing but the whole rear (axle) was fine. that was the story about how i got new rims haha

Not the black one?! Please tell me it wasn't the 03!!

New Sig yall, check it \/

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:27 PM
hahahaha ( you know when your a red neck when............) lol do man just do it then drop a built 302 in that thing

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:44 PM
^ Naw, I'm plannin' on droppin as little money as possible into this truck. The exhuast flanges should be here by the end of the month, so I'll make up some custom headers, do the exhaust, and call it done. Well, aside from puttin' in the CB I already have and movin' the gas tank. The CB will get done as soon as it's warm enough out. It'll never look like my sig while I own it - the pic I dropped the body onto has solid axle swap up front (like $2-3 grand) and other nice (and expensive) stuff.

I'm actually surprised how easy the chop was. The two pics were WAY different size, but that's easy to do. The angles weren't quite the same tho, that's why the wheels look kinda weird.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:47 AM
HOPPIN Z wrote:pual is that ur girl friend

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcuse me? yea i look drunk or something like really @!#$ty
oh well

Get Wrecked
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:58 AM
^

Yea Marco, don't ya know that Angie only dates other cheese-heads?? She says "No Way!!!" to us FIB's y'know

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:58 PM
Roughed In wrote:^

Yea Marco, don't ya know that Angie only dates other cheese-heads?? She says "No Way!!!" to us FIB's y'know

yea like duh you fib!

Get Wrecked
Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:40 PM
yea im still laghing and crying about what just happend
Sunday, January 15, 2006 12:12 AM
whitie365 wrote:yea im still laghing and crying about what just happend

same here minus the crying part

Get Wrecked

Sunday, January 15, 2006 2:53 AM
lmao and i still havnt bought the parts yet im just going to save my money rite now and just go to work wit my dad and have friends drive me around lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search