thought it would never happen ehh? niether did i - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: thought it would never happen ehh? niether did
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:09 PM
That rear doesn't look so bad. I like it. Now paint the biatch.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:11 PM
yes yes paint will come in due time once i get the money lol

and my record isnt the greatest so i dont need to take any risks haha

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:18 PM
you got side out exhaust that a cool idea! id like to see a pic if you got one, i never thought of that. get it painted and it will look great, you said you got a new hood on the way? will you sell the old one??? my freind dose fiberglassing and i like to goof around with making a mold and doing my own hood. i just dont want to mess mine up i dont have any extra hoods. keep up the work!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:24 PM
yea dustin hit me up on aim or yahoo if you can if not get back to me here and i can show you the exhaust setup
and the hood it is a little dinged up in the front, should be able to see it in the front picture but if youd still want it sure ill sell it to ya just give me a reasonable offer

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:32 PM
Like I said before get the kit painted white and those things on your door and do the two tone but thats just my opinion

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:32 PM
here it is either way
and i think the rear bumper is growing on me to i wasnt to keen of it at first

ok yes its a little dark but basically i have it where the cat is welded right to the downpipe, then a coupler with a homemade O2 bung between the cat and the glass pack, and then the tail pipe you could say which makes one bend right out to the side

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:40 PM
its an option to just paint the bottom of the doors white or the kit blue like the car or just a whole different color all together. im thinking the color of this car in this pic if i ever get the money haha http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=304205&t=304205

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:50 PM
looks good, nice shop!! yeah i saw the dent no big deal tho, i can tap it into almost the right shape and use resin to pool out the rest. it will be alot of sanding but i plan on a whole ram air hood desing any way so there will alread be a ton of work involve. i just need some thing to putz around with ,i get board. you go ahead and make me an offer and i'll think about it. i know what you mean about the rear bumper it took me a few days too! if you dont mind me asking how much did ya pay for the kit? i got mine on ebay it was about $400. but... having the body shop mold it in cost way to much!!!!! they gave me a qoute and went way over it, thos basterds. but it was nice having it all done with in a week tho. when you said side out did you mean behind the wheel or out the side of the bumper? i'll try to get my under body pic posted so you can check mine out.......but im kinda of computer retarded so it might take a few days. did you have any side skirt problems??? i guess mine kit was all messed up. good luck to ya
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:09 PM
the exhaust exits in front of the driver rear wheel
and i got the kit from another org member for $250
hows $75 sound and figure out what shipping would be and add that in

The one, the only, ME.
Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:52 AM
Tanya just likes my two tone car lol jk and wants to see a car on the road with it

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:58 AM
lol TWO TONE RULES that and I wanted blue and white

Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:03 PM
how about $60 and i'll road trip it and come pick it up
Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:23 PM
its yours, ill let you know once i get my new hood on (of course with pics haha) then it'll be free to take

The one, the only, ME.
Friday, January 20, 2006 8:27 PM
hey dustin just thought id let you know they are now saying i might not get my new hood until like feb so ill have to keep you updated when the old one comes available

The one, the only, ME.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search