VERY VERY CHEAP ECOTEC STUFF 4-SALE!!!! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
VERY VERY CHEAP ECOTEC STUFF 4-SALE!!!!
Monday, January 23, 2006 4:59 PM
1 - Team Altered members get first priority
2 - this @!#$ is CHEAP, do not bitch or bargain with the prices
3 - Pick up ONLY

-RKSport full coilover suspension -used- $500. About 12K miles on them, the threads are rsuted up so you will not be able to adjust the height... how my car sits, thats what you get, personally I used them more for looks then perforformance but people who have been in my car can vouch for the handling.

-Ecotec engine mounts (upper and lower sold as pair) -used- $60 total. The little bracket that the A/C line bolts to is broke off.

-RKSport Underdrive pulley -used- $50.

-Saturn motorsports plasma booster -used- $60. Basically its creates a hotter stronger spark... check out saturnmotorsports.com if you want more info on it

-18" Ace wheels with Nitto's-used- $200. they have seen better days, some scratches and curb rash, but you know what, for $200 who cares, you can get them unmounted and repiared it will still be a good deal. I might be able to come up a pic but if anyone rememebers the pic of my car with the yellow 04, the guy I used to work with... its the wheels that were on his cavi.

-Weapon -R header -used- $50. no gaskets

-Pacesetter header -brand new- $80

-Vibrant catback exhaust -used- $100 & trade for stock exhaust

-Weapon - R dragon(?) intake with Weapon -R cold air box -used- $100 total. Sold as a pair

DO NOT REPLY HERE!!!

PLEASE POST REPLIES IN THE MID CENTRAL THREAD..... http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=31589&t=31589

Re: VERY VERY CHEAP ECOTEC STUFF 4-SALE!!!!
Monday, January 23, 2006 5:14 PM
Quote:

DO NOT REPLY HERE!!!

BUT I WANT TO!!!

and i'll give you $100 for all of it.

but yea, wish i had an eco and some spare cash to use right now.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search