The "Cruise" Supporting the Ronald McDonald House - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The "Cruise" Supporting the Ronald McDonald House
Monday, February 13, 2006 10:08 AM
Hey guys I know I don't really know anyone here, but I would like to add another event to everyone's schedule. This event isn't a cruise for cars, but for motorcycles. My mom is on the committee for this event and I told her I would attempt to get people from different areas to come to this event.

The cruise is held in Southeast Minnesota. It is a 150 mile bike ride going from St. Charles to Winona and ending in Rochester at the Ronald McDonald House. For a little more information click on this link: http://www.ronhouserochmn.org/news_int_frame.html Click on The "Cuise" icon at the top of the page to get to the website.

I know this isn't a motorcycle website, but someone might know someone else that would like to help out this organization. If anyone wants more information please pm me or e-mail me. Thanks a lot!

Matt Williams

Re: The "Cruise" Supporting the Ronald McDonald House
Monday, February 13, 2006 12:34 PM
this is a car forum man if it was for cars that would be kool but waste of thread

Re: The "Cruise" Supporting the Ronald McDonald House
Monday, February 13, 2006 1:33 PM
Yeah I thought I would put it out there though. Last year that had a car show, but only 12 car showed up, so they dropped that. I pushed for them to try it again this year, but I failed in doing so.

Re: The "Cruise" Supporting the Ronald McDonald Ho
Monday, February 13, 2006 5:27 PM
under construction TRD CAV wrote:this is a car forum man if it was for cars that would be kool but waste of thread

just because this is a car forum doesn't mean nobody here has a bike.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Re: The "Cruise" Supporting the Ronald McDonald Ho
Monday, February 13, 2006 8:25 PM
I have a bike, but it has two pedals, rusted sprockets and a flat tire.

I'd be up for it if it included cars. Good luck with it though...great cause.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search