Maybe For Sale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Maybe For Sale
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 1:36 PM
I think it might be time to get a new daily driver. My friend has one that he might be selling and I will need to sell mine first. So if any one is intrested let me know.

It's a 1981 Toyota Corolla sedan. It has a 1.8L engine with only 65,000 original miles. and an automatic transmission. everything on the car is original. The car is RWD. This would make an excellent project car or even a daily driver. The does need work but runs and good. Im asking $1200 for it. I will have some pics of it tonight if any one is intrested.

Re: Maybe For Sale
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:47 PM
Scared me for a min there, I thought that you were gonna be getting rid of the convertable. Can't wait to see in the summer some time. Did you ever get rid of your wife's cavy at all?

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:00 PM
^ ^ ^ x2.....

I mean I havent even seen the damn car in person yet lol...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:24 AM
No I dont think that I will ever be able to sell the convertible. And no we still have the wifes car. I think that we are just gonna hold on to it until its paid off. unless some one would like to buy a 2000 cavalier sedan with I think 77000 miles for $4000

Sorry but I didnt get the pictures last night it was to dark after school. Hopefully Ill get some after work today

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search