Concept R Charity Car Show - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Concept R Charity Car Show
Friday, March 03, 2006 9:55 AM
Concept R is proud to announce that we are going to be holding a Charity Car Show to benefit Children's Hospital of Wisconsin on Sunday August 6th, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM at Greco's Pub & Eatery on S. 27th Street in Franklin, WI.

Registration is $10.00 for pre-registration, and $15.00 on the day of the show. Pre-registration will run from today through Saturday August 5th. Registration fees will all be collected on the day of the show. For your conveience you can pre-register online, quickly and easily.

http://www.conceptr.com/form/registration.cfm

You will receive an email confirmation after you register, please print that out and bring it with you to the show.

This show is being brought to you by:

Concept R Car Club
Greco's Pub & Eatery
Extreme Parts
Street Graphics
More to come...

Classes will be announced shortly.

If you are interested in sponsoring this event, or interested in donating raffle prizes please contact concept_r@yahoo.com. There will also be spaces available for you to set up a vendor booth (booths not provided, spaces only).

This event will be rain or shine, so pray for good weather. We look forward to seeing you at this event!

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
ConceptR.com

Re: Concept R Charity Car Show
Friday, March 03, 2006 10:58 AM
sounds like fun. i might have to stop on by.

i'm baaaaack!!
Friday, March 03, 2006 11:00 AM
ill try to make it perhapse

Saturday, March 04, 2006 1:04 PM
i'll most likely be there. still too far away to give a guarantee on it though.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search