Couple things for pick up - Page 3 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Couple things for pick up
Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:40 AM
Ok, sorry I didn't post sooner but I had a 1 day ban for bad language.It looks like it will be friday/tomarrow, since that is his day off and he will be coming to green bay anyway. What time are you free that day and whaty woudl be a good pace to meet at. Rob(guy I work with) had mentioned to meet him at the high school since it is a easier to find and meet at. Let me know what you think, if it won't work out on friday then I will myself will just come down on saturday in the afternoon and pick them up. So dig em out.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805

Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:34 PM
Friday afternoon/evening works before 5pm (great grandma's b-day party). I'd say yes to meeting at the high school and doing the exchange there, but I don't have any way to transport the seats there. I could meet him there and he could follow me over to my place, let me know.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:10 PM
Monday, March 06, 2006 11:28 AM
Just wanted to say thanks alot for the seats. I got them from Rob on saturday and have yet to put them in for I have some other things to do before they go in.They are in gret shape. My driver side seat is stuck in the recline position and my passenger seat has a big burn hole in it from the previous owner. I'm happy, and thanks much. Now make sure to make a Uber cool person to work with in the general forum.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:34 PM
sorry for never getting back to you about the hood, but the lil one came. so with that, i won't be able to come up to get it for the next few weeks, so if someone else wants it before that, feel free to sell it. sorry again for not getting back to you sooner.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:00 PM
^ If he does happen to sell his before you're ready, I still have mine And it's legal to drive in IL w/o a hood Paint is not perfect (damn me tryin' to fix some hail damage, heh), but physically it's A+

F/S: 2005 KAWASAKI ZX-6R 636, 1103 MILES, $7500 OBO ^^^
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search