Anyone have spare 95-99 inner tails? MN or ND - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone have spare 95-99 inner tails? MN or ND
Friday, April 14, 2006 10:32 AM
I'm looking to switch out my TYC chrome tails back to stock. I'm going to use my stock Sunfire outers, but I need some inners. I like the look of the older model inners over the 00-02. If anyone has any just laying around, and your in MN or ND, let me know.

Re: Anyone have spare 95-99 inner tails? MN or ND
Friday, April 14, 2006 3:16 PM
aren't the sunfire tails bigger then cavi tails? i thought they were kinda like the 03+ cavi tails in size.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, April 14, 2006 9:56 PM
i have some, the passenger side has a mark on it from my bike tire rubbing against it.. i'll sell you the inners $15 +shipping, or the whole set inners and outers for $30 +shipping

Friday, April 14, 2006 10:00 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:aren't the sunfire tails bigger then cavi tails? i thought they were kinda like the 03+ cavi tails in size.

Yup...
Cavi Outers + RKsport CF border = size of stock sunfire Outers.
TYC Cavi Inners + RKsport CF Filler = 95-99 Cavi Tails + RKsport CF Filler

So Instead of the TYC outers with the CF border, it will be my stock Sunfire outers with their black border.
I think next week I'm gonna go to a junk yard and see what treasures I can find

Friday, April 14, 2006 10:11 PM
ahh, didn't know you had the c/f bezel

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:31 PM
Ive got a set layin around. I live in Minneapolis, like 5 mins from downtown, so if you want em I can throw em to you cheap.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:27 PM
JDUB Customs wrote:Ive got a set layin around. I live in Minneapolis, like 5 mins from downtown, so if you want em I can throw em to you cheap.

How much? I'm sick of waiting for the wreckers to let people in the yard cuz its too wet still. Plus if shipping is an issue, my brother goes to school at the U and lives on Campus. Let me know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search