buddy's car broken into...st.cloud - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
buddy's car broken into...st.cloud
Monday, January 19, 2009 10:09 AM
well his car got broken into and im not sure if it will help posting it on here or not but his entire stereo system is gone. (deck, sub, amp) and if you know anything about some one getting some new equiptment around st.cloud, the stuff stolen was a 12" type r subwoofer in a q-logic ported box. the plastic pieces on top and bottom are not attached all the way. then an alpine 500.1 amp (i believe its the mrp500). then his deck is a pioneer deck and i have no clue what the part number is but its about 1 year old and has a slide down face.

like i said im not sure if we will get any help from this post but it cant hurt trying.

also he needs a new dash bezel if anyone has one for sale for a 97 cavalier.

thanks,

Anton Miller

click sig for my car audio videos

Re: buddy's car broken into...st.cloud
Monday, January 19, 2009 10:19 AM
that sucks. good luck trying to get the stuff back.

Monday, January 19, 2009 10:48 AM
well you got that bezel i just gave you. i may be able to find another laying around. sorry to hear, i hate when people do that stuff.

Monday, January 19, 2009 4:19 PM
yea it sucks that it happened, the funny thing is he had a garmin and a radar detector sittin right there as well that didnt get touched. so im thinking they knew what they were going after. but yea i might have found him a bezel today on cardomain but im not sure. but if ya got one laying around let me know.

thanks

click sig for my car audio videos
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search