WTB Eco Harness, IAT sensor, BCM, OEM DP - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB Eco Harness, IAT sensor, BCM, OEM DP
Monday, March 02, 2009 12:15 PM
WTB an ecotec motor harness for a stickshift. i have an automatic now, but my tach and speedometer arent going to work when i get it running, and im guessing that the CEL is just going to stay there too, but thats not a big concern.

I will also need an IAT sensor (or whatever the sensor between the filter and the TB is called) and maybe a BCM sometime in the future depending on how things go after i get it running. I may also want the OEM downpipe for between the cat and exhaust mani, depending on price.

Money is tight so i would like some low prices. This is partly to see who has the parts and what people want for them. i may not be able to afford them right away, but knowing who has what may help when i do have cash. please dont ignore this because of what i said about money, i will have money soon, just not now. maybe in 2 or 3 weeks.

thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Re: WTB Eco Harness, IAT sensor, BCM, OEM DP
Monday, March 02, 2009 11:03 PM
your tach and speedometer will work when using a eco auto harness with the manual, you just won't have reverse lights and you will have a couple extra connectors hanging. I used one for over a month when i swapped in my eco, until I got a great deal on a manual harness

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search