Head Work - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Head Work
Thursday, March 05, 2009 3:07 PM
So i had some head work done to up the comp on my LD. I just wanna spread the word to everyone out there that has any plans to get it done. I had it done by DG motors out in St. Luis Park. They really kno thier head from there asses! no kidding. dgmotors.biz is there site. I reccommend them to everyone! Ill let you kno what the head work and the cams do for me! They also built the heads on one of my best friends Turboed GTP! Which is the fastest in MN, proven most hp on the dyno and on the track! So if you have any questions or wanna give them a call get back to me and ill let you kno what they did for me and how good they are!

Re: Head Work
Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:39 AM
What all did you have done and what did it cost?

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Saturday, March 07, 2009 1:03 AM
Had it dropped 40 thousandths, had all new slids put in flow tested, and has the exhaust side ported. Ended up bein 160 on the dot! They have all kinds of motors there, they have an RB26 they are building for some guy along with honda motors and a badass SRT-4 head. They are way good! I was just there today to get my head and put it together.

Sunday, March 08, 2009 11:03 PM
hmmmm, no seat work? did they mess with the intake ports at all? I could have built you a better head with that money!!!

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search