Why I'm not parting with my car yet... - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Why I'm not parting with my car yet...
Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:18 PM

This is where I'm at on my interior.

Might be dirty, but simple green will degrease it effectivly.

This is going to get hacked, but I scored this CAI kit from a buddy of mine, off a 98 Mustang

Got this from Jegs, I know I could have saved a ton of money making my own, but it was nice that the wire and terminals are included with the tray!

Mics parts needed for the Ecotec swap I'm doing...

The slow moving process of my interior...After...

And before....

Oh, and here's the car...before...

This was my car 3 years ago, and what it looks like now....

It's been a slow process, but I'm making headway nonetheless. I'll get some shots of the engine uploaded later on. But here's what I got as of now.

Project Resurrection is in full swing!

Re: Why I'm not parting with my car yet...
Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:30 PM
Just an update without pics:

Some parts have been flowing my way. I ordered control arm bushings from AllEcotec, and polyurethane trans mount bushings, lower engine dogbone mount and subframe k brace from Turbo Tech Racing. Got the stuff from Turbo Tech by wednesday, still waiting on the control arm bushings from Karo. But my wife and I hooked up with 03 Supercharged tonight, and got hooked up with an engine wiring harness for the Eco swap I'm planning on. Next is to kind of work at the suspension and engine until one is done. Probably be the suspension. But nevertheless, I'm still working my a$$ off to make some progress. I'll have some pics of what I've got in store as I have time.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:58 PM
hay was up man this is matt from st croix auto what have you been up to you still need them parts.... And i need that head for my car too so pm me and let me know was going on or i will call you

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 9:22 PM
Hey Matt, was wondering what happened to ya! Yea, I'm still looking for a good 00+ dash and other body parts and that head's still up for grabs. If you wanna work out a trade, I'm cool with that. The head's mine free and clear, so I'm free to do with it whatever. Get back to me when ya can man! Good to hear from ya!

Thursday, March 05, 2009 3:54 PM
hay what is you shop number so i can call you some time up there?

Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:37 AM
715-698-2666. I'm usually there from 8-3. that'll be the best time to reach me.

Saturday, March 07, 2009 1:16 PM
hay man you guys need some help up there i just got laid off and am looking for some work so let me know was up Matt

Sunday, March 08, 2009 12:22 AM
We've got a couple of part timers working for us now, but might be losing one of them next week. I'll mention it to dad and hit ya back...you need another spare LN2 with the harness and ecm?

Sunday, March 08, 2009 12:28 AM
UPDATE: Started pulling the front end apart on my cav today. It's a pain to break the ball joints loose from the control arm....got the drivers side out, passengers side will be out soon!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 12:53 PM
yea that would be nice. let me know we can work something out with that and let me know what you need
still and i will see what i can do

Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:24 AM
Well, here's a list of what I'm looking for:

Driver's Side door and rear quarter (whole panel, door jamb to tail light)
00+ dash, either graphite or tan, gotta be 00+ tho

I got the wiring harness from Josh and I'm waiting for him to make a salvage yard run to get the ECM. But you know anyone that wants to buy my stock LN2 engine, ported head, and Getrag trans? I'm throwing in the harness and ecm.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search