For sale...again - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For sale...again
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:46 PM
So i decided that it will be best to part ways with the cav. I just dnt really have the time nor the place to kkep it. And honestly, i need it gone asap! Lookin for 700. Spun a rod bearing bad and the block isnt salvagable. So heres what you will get.

2 head, one is shaved .40 thou
Secret cam swap
Brand new Cooper CS4's

The shell its self is pretty clean, 123k on it
Blue head lights
smoked tails
Only have 2 rust bubbles by the gas tank, but are still solid all the way through
Clean interior- Little dirt form winter but it looks really nice when you clean it up!
Never smoked in- since me or the last owner have had had it
Power sun roof that DOESNT leak!

Email me for pics, and i need it gone like asap! REally want 700 for it, economy auto salvage has a whole motor that is a grade "B" for 500, and will @!#$ it too your front door for dirt cheap, literally, so for around 1500 you can have an extra Z. Its also Red in color and has a grille insert...

If you can get it outta here by Friday have at it but it will need to be dollied or trailered! And i guess send me any reasonable offer. But im pretty firm on the price...

Re: For sale...again
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:03 AM
luke luke, come in!!

Friday, March 20, 2009 10:30 PM
funny i just saw your car on craigslist yesturday, also did you go to inverhills at all? i think i seen that car there before.
Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:53 AM
Jeff, if your still looking for fix it, I can do a bottom end with gaskets and bearings for around $600. But it's upto you. Sorry it took me so long.

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:05 AM
Its already goner, got what i wanted for it tho...so it looks like ill take my losses and find something else. Im looking at a stang GT that i will put on the bottle...

Monday, March 23, 2009 8:06 AM
Yea you saw it on there, I wanted to give the Jobdy guys the better deal. But i still sold it for 7. And yes you did see me there. Im actually at inver right now.

Monday, March 23, 2009 10:28 AM
Jeff Workman wrote:Im looking at a stang GT that i will put on the bottle...

At least get something with a LS series motor in it, you will be a lot happier and make more power

Monday, March 23, 2009 8:12 PM
hahah alot more DOLLAS to get more power!

Monday, March 23, 2009 10:14 PM
It may cost more to buy a ls series car, but it will be so worh it, ls series motors make so much more HP then a 4.6 motor with the same mods

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:45 AM
Never said i need crazy power. I just gotta beat up on some hondas...thats all. A 5.0 with the bottle will do the job fine!

Friday, March 27, 2009 10:18 AM
Better be a 5.0 than a Modular 4.6, I'd keep respect...haha!

Project Resurrection is in full swing!

Friday, March 27, 2009 10:40 AM
Fawk! I hate that JBO doesn't send e-mails when you get PM's!! Ugghh....

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:34 PM
yea...they Z is gone...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search