Want some stuff outta my garage - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Want some stuff outta my garage
Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:51 AM
Just a small list, but some things I'm looking to offload for next to nothing!

00+ Black Base front bumper cover-Free, First come first serve
Tan dash pad (top part only, has two small holes from a tach)-Free, first come first serve
00+ Blue Base rear bumper (in ok shape, not cracked, did some paint repair on DS corner)-Free, first come first serve

I may possibly have a 01 LN2 complete running engine for sale which will include the ECM and wiring harness. As to when this will be removed, I can't say for sure. It'll really depend on gauging interest. If anyone's interested, It's been rode hard, but never blown, never been rebuilt, and never been taken apart in 130,000 miles. Oil changed religiously at 3,000 miles, and never been over heated. Would like to get in the neighborhood of $300-350 for it.

With that being said, I'll also have an F23 Getrag transmission for an LN2 to sell. Had a flush and change done at 85,000 miles and have had remarkable luck with it. It does need axel seals in the diff, checked the price on them and I can get 'em for $40 a piece. If anyone's interested in the trans, I'll let it go for $300 w/o replacing the seals, $375 with.

If you want the engine/trans/ecm/harness as a combo, I'm willing to strike a deal. Thanks.

Project Resurrection is in full swing!

Re: Want some stuff outta my garage
Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:54 PM
where in WI are you?? I'd like that rear bumper!

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:48 PM
River Falls, I'm an hour away from Eau Claire

Monday, March 23, 2009 1:31 AM
Great guy to deal with Buy this ish

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:16 PM
Awesome... Thanks Jeff. I asked Josh for your cell number. Wanted to thank you for some kick @$$ burgers Saturday and for showing us around Westmont. Had a blast and looking forward to hanging out again in the near future.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:32 AM
No problem if someone is willing to drive 7hours to my house the least I could do is fire up the grill. If you guys are down here for any reason don't hesitate to gimme a call. I have a feeling I'll be up there in a few months once I get my clutch/flywheel and M62 on the car to drop off the LE5 manifold conversion kit for josh's buddy.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 5:37 AM
We'll have to hang out then, I'll make sure Josh keeps me posted on when you come up!

Monday, March 30, 2009 4:58 AM
974drfire wrote:where in WI are you?? I'd like that rear bumper!

I know I forgot to mention the rear bumper cover does have the filler panels still attached to it as well.

Friday, April 10, 2009 7:58 PM
WTF? If I have to meet someone, I'll do half way. But c'mon, it's free for crying pout loud! I can understand if nmo one wants/needs the motor/trans.

Friday, April 10, 2009 11:03 PM
has the engine harness had any thing cut or spliced in? like tach adaptors or other electronic goodies? I'd be willing to purchase the engine harness off ya if you will part with it.

Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:34 PM
Well Jeff, I'm not going to lie to you. The harness has been cut into, just on the coil pack wiring. There was a thread on here about putting diodes in the stock wiring to run an aftermarket tach, I did the process and had nothing but problems until I broke down and bought the tach adapter. Came to find out my problem was the tach was calibrated for a V8, not a four cylinder. I do have some partial wiring from another harness I got for an older LN2 I would be willing to throw in, plus I'll need to remove the wiring I need for the ABS. How bad did you need it?

Monday, April 13, 2009 2:49 AM
Honestly i don't need it that bad. I'm basically to lazy to fix mine properly since I removed the tach adapter when I sold my entire nitrous setup for the ohv, and was hoping to find an unmolested harness and Just swap it in. I guess I'm just going to bust out the soldering iron and the shrink wrap. Thanks for the honestly though.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 10:54 AM
No prob man. Do you want me to talk to Josh and see if he can hunt one down for you?

Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:11 PM
I'm heading to the junk yards this weekend. I picked up an 2002 blazer for dirt ass cheap that needed a starter and battery... so I'm gettting some parts for the natchback and the cav and the blazer. If you send me a list of the parts your looking for I'll see what I can find down in the chicago area for ya.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:07 PM
Well got some good news today. My LN2 is sold!!!!! You find what you were looking for?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search