looking for doors, trunk lid & fender - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for doors, trunk lid & fender
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:08 PM
like the thread says im looking for driver and passenger doors, trunk lid, & passenger fender for my 2000 cavalier Z. Prefer them to be in pretty good condition considering thats why i need better ones then i have now...

Oh i also need to find some of the door strikes/skins that come on the gt sunfires i believe

anyone have any of this stuff please post in here or email me... shady_2121@hotmail.com

Oh and i suppose i could say hi to the old meet crew from back a couple years ago how are you all doin...

Heres a hint when your trying to set up meets btw....dont ask ppl when they can make it just set a date... have a good one...

its beer season

Re: looking for doors, trunk lid & fender
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:20 PM
damn, now i wish i had kept that spare pass side door i had. just gave it away a month or so ago.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:14 PM
and I threw my trunk lid in the dumpster!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:30 PM
well this was good timing from me lol

its beer season
Friday, March 27, 2009 7:23 AM
I have a PAIR of Z3 fenders... The steel type, not fiberglass... so they fit like stock.

$60 / pair or make offer!

The downside is that they had some damage in shipping.... and the front corners near the corner lenses are bent up a little, so they need some tweaking.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, March 27, 2009 1:36 PM
Hey jason how's it goin. Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass on z3's. Thanks anyways. I do need another front blue underbody light though, can't remember off hand what kind they r. Nice to hear from u ttyl.

its beer season
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search