wrx back up for sale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wrx back up for sale
Monday, April 27, 2009 10:15 AM
well i joined the military so now i really need to get rid of this car. its an 02 with 87000 on it.
The Good: brand new sti gears in the transmission, brand new clutch, 3" up pipe and down pipe, full 3" exhaust, tein lowering springs, carbon fiber sti hood, carbon fiber fenders, black headlight housing, brand new timing belt and alternator belt. and has 4 point racing harnesses. professionally tuned by DB performance in rogers
The Bad: needs tires (i will throw a set of steelies with good tires in with the deal), needs brake pads, drivers side front and rear window motors need replacing, drivers side front lock is acting up, and the glove box handle broke. the check engine light is on because it does not have ny o2 sensors for the exhaust but it was tuned so not hurting anything. the airbag light is on because of the seat belts.

i dont have any pictures of the car right now as i just bought a new computer. i might have them later today or tomorrow. and questions just ask. im easier to get ahold of by phone since i dont come on this site much anymore. pm me if you want my number so we can talk.

$7,500 firm (kelly blue book under fair condition is 7800)

Re: wrx back up for sale
Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:20 PM
well not that anyone was interested but the car sold today

Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:05 PM
Why did you need to sell it because you joined the military again?......

That doesn't make sense to me..... when I was in the military they shipped my car to me for free once I was at my Permanent Duty Station..... and it was really nice to have a car outside the barracks.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:12 PM
because i cant drive it for a year and a half. in going into the airborn rangers which is a 18 month program. no driving on or off base until schooling is completed

Saturday, May 02, 2009 11:04 AM
They will wait to ship it to you LOL..... but hey..... thats one less bill to worry about I guess.... and I suppose you can always get some cheap transportation that you wont feel the urge to mod in your free time later.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search