What I've been up to this week - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What I've been up to this week
Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:11 PM

Re: What I've been up to this week
Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:23 PM
no ones going to comment on this. no one cares about you sam. no one cares... i love you

Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:02 PM
^^^^^^^ LOL.....

and yes I know... but I fiqured what the hell.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:30 PM
im just messin dude. we should hit up a bar sometime soon. before i leave

Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:19 PM
ill comment here cuz i like u guys. brophy is a homo tho, he tried touching me in my special area.

Friday, May 15, 2009 12:19 AM
tried... and SUCCEEDED

Friday, May 15, 2009 5:30 AM
Gary don't deny it you know you liked it.

Friday, May 15, 2009 8:00 AM
Ya.... we really need to get out more.... did anyone go to rock falls this last time? I was gone and was wondering how that went.

And I should be pickup up a transmission for the Fire today..... assuming the place has got it pulled.

Chris.... I work weird hours but have the weekends off now...... maybee we should all get together and have a mess with brophy one last time meet.

Friday, May 15, 2009 9:41 AM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:tried... and SUCCEEDED

ihavenolife000 wrote:Gary don't deny it you know you liked it.

not gonna lie, his hands were so soft and smooth, i think he uses lotion.

Weebel wrote:Ya.... we really need to get out more.... did anyone go to rock falls this last time? I was gone and was wondering how that went.

And I should be pickup up a transmission for the Fire today..... assuming the place has got it pulled.

Chris.... I work weird hours but have the weekends off now...... maybee we should all get together and have a mess with brophy one last time meet.

finally get that beast rollin.!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009 5:43 PM
i use lotion everyday. the lotion is not meant for my hand but it gets on it.

Friday, May 15, 2009 5:56 PM
^^^^^^ Just remember to mix it up a little to keep those hands looking the same LOL

And ya... I picked one up today.... cleaned it up, and I'm planning on starting on it tomorrow..... I dont seem to have a clue how the clutch line comes off at the tranny though..... gotta figure that one out.

The metal around one of the axle seals is dented a little... but the seal is fine.... other than that.... it looks good for a junkyard tranny.... hopefully id doesn't make any funcky sounds once its in and I can get to Driving the car again and rebuilding the tranny thats in there.

Friday, May 15, 2009 6:27 PM
dont worry. im a switch hitter

Friday, May 15, 2009 6:49 PM
^^^^ I bet you are..... Just as long as you dont play for more than one team.

Friday, May 15, 2009 6:55 PM
Weebel wrote:^^^^^^ Just remember to mix it up a little to keep those hands looking the same LOL

And ya... I picked one up today.... cleaned it up, and I'm planning on starting on it tomorrow..... I dont seem to have a clue how the clutch line comes off at the tranny though..... gotta figure that one out.

The metal around one of the axle seals is dented a little... but the seal is fine.... other than that.... it looks good for a junkyard tranny.... hopefully id doesn't make any funcky sounds once its in and I can get to Driving the car again and rebuilding the tranny thats in there.

the clutch line is a quick release. you have 2 lines from ur slave, one has ur bleader and the other is your quick connect. there is a plastic thing that you need to push toward the trans which releases it. be careful cuz it can break easy, i can try and get a pic of it here soon

666 night rider (TGM) wrote:dont worry. im a switch hitter

aint that neat, i just learned how to switch hit this week!!

Saturday, May 16, 2009 7:39 AM
Thanks Gary.... I know what it looks like up close since the "new" tranny came with one in it...... although I have to pull the line out of the new one too because they did what salvage yards to and just cut all the lines.

Saturday, May 16, 2009 9:02 PM
Well Im just popping in before bed to say....

I HATE FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS!!!!!!

I had to call it a night..... the only thing keeping the tranny in the car atm is the subframe..... I wasnt sure where to cut it until I had the tranny up against it... Tomorrow... Im gunna cut the frame and yank the tranny out..... then start putting the used one in..... that damn thing better be good... this is a lot of work.

I still can believe that I had to loosen the washer fluid reservoir to get the front tranny mount out.

Hopefully its on the road tomorrow.

Saturday, May 16, 2009 11:56 PM
Weebel wrote:Well Im just popping in before bed to say....

I HATE FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS!!!!!!

I had to call it a night..... the only thing keeping the tranny in the car atm is the subframe..... I wasnt sure where to cut it until I had the tranny up against it... Tomorrow... Im gunna cut the frame and yank the tranny out..... then start putting the used one in..... that damn thing better be good... this is a lot of work.

I still can believe that I had to loosen the washer fluid reservoir to get the front tranny mount out.

Hopefully its on the road tomorrow.

lol i cut mine 3 days ago on the new car, if you would like me to take a pic of that for you i can. i was just about to take the pic of the quick connect but it looks like you got that one figured out.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:11 AM
^^^^ ya I got it all figured out......

Everything just such a pain in the ass... thats all.

Well..... back to work

Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:55 AM
get that bitch done today!

Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:34 PM
I would have gotton it done today if I wouldnt have woke up late....

On the drivers side.... all I need to do is put the subframe brace back on, install the inner fender plastic crap, put the new rotor and pads on and bolt on the wheel.

The pass side axle is still out so you know whats still tore apart on that side..... but ut wont take long to but all that back together....

Then it's pretgty much just hook up the shift cables.... connect a couple plugs.... and bleed the clutch.... (and fill the tranny with fluid)

At least the "new" tranny is completely bolted in.....

I would have just finished it tonight but the cars is at my parents house 25 miles away and my step mom has to work in the morning...

I'll get her out on the road next weekend......... its a 3-day Whoo hoo!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search