GM Tuner Gathering II - May 15-17, 2009 - Wisconsin Dells, WI - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM Tuner Gathering II - May 15-17, 2009 - Wisconsin Dells, WI
Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:01 AM
Hey I decided to join your guy's site. I just bought my 2004 Cavalier LS Sport in March and I am pretty sure I saw evilmonkitar and Furiouscavie. Your guy's cars looked pretty familiar. You may have saw me, I was in the silver LS Sport with racing stripes. I might go back down in a bit (the 17th) but I am not sure if it will be exciting.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:44 PM
Ohhh hey! yeah i beleave i saw you, carbon tails?

so heres my recap, pritty fun but WAY too many cops & mostly pulling over tuners, gay.
We left saturday around 7. We wants to stay for crusing but wtf, why get more tickets?

Before we left.

Our Site.

Our "Neighbors"

Before Show n Shine

The Gm J Tuners Meet

Get Wrecked
Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:49 PM
Well there not really "carbon" just black. But yeah, I saw you guys a few times, I was trying to follow you guys around but the traffic was insane. I did see you for sure, your car sticks out. I also think I saw you but, you were pulled over?
Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:52 PM
yup! fricken state trooper too, total dick.
Nothing serrious just an exhaust ticket but still.
I was in bumper to bumper traffic when he decided to pull me over.

Get Wrecked
Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:55 PM
Yup, thats what I figured, that is pretty lame that you got stopped. I kept telling myself I would be next, because the exhaust on mine is super loud. Last time I had a exhaust ticket was on my a 98 Neon Expresso with a Strup Muffler (love the muffler so much I bought one for my Cavalier). I think mine was $186? I just wish I found this site sooner, it would of been fun to cruise with you guys.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:58 PM
Well, you shoulda stopped at the meet. All J and Gm tuners are always welcome to stop by

=]

Get Wrecked
Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:05 PM
Well there is always next year, I go every year. The meet was Friday correct? I didnt get there Friday until around 4, cruised until 10:30, then went back home. I was there Saturday from noon to 11:45pm. I went to water world and hung out with some friends, cruised in my car and followed my friend in a his black 83 AMC Eagle. I was going to go today, but there is probably no one left now lol.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:53 PM
ya we were there from 10:30 to 12:30! there was about 6 of us that showed up. I had the black cavi with the red bow tie and body kit.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:07 PM
did anyone get any pics of the interior on the burgandy z24 that was at the show? the one with the hood scoop and rear window luvers! I want mine kinda like his but I didnt get any pics.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:38 PM
Morgan Clark wrote:Hey I decided to join your guy's site. I just bought my 2004 Cavalier LS Sport in March and I am pretty sure I saw evilmonkitar and Furiouscavie. Your guy's cars looked pretty familiar. You may have saw me, I was in the silver LS Sport with racing stripes. I might go back down in a bit (the 17th) but I am not sure if it will be exciting.

Your car looks very similar to one in our group. Every time I saw it I was trying to figure out who you were . Your car looks great . http://www.wigm-tuners.org. Feel free to stop by sometime!

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Monday, May 18, 2009 5:50 AM
Ryan Phillips wrote:did anyone get any pics of the interior on the burgandy z24 that was at the show? the one with the hood scoop and rear window luvers! I want mine kinda like his but I didnt get any pics.

nope sorry, all i seen was a detatchable steering wheel

Get Wrecked

Monday, May 18, 2009 8:53 AM
Thanks for the pics Angie! It was nice seeing you again. Maybe we'll cross paths again sometime in the next two years lol!

Mine are posted here.

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Monday, May 18, 2009 9:28 AM
snowblindburd wrote:
Morgan Clark wrote:Hey I decided to join your guy's site. I just bought my 2004 Cavalier LS Sport in March and I am pretty sure I saw evilmonkitar and Furiouscavie. Your guy's cars looked pretty familiar. You may have saw me, I was in the silver LS Sport with racing stripes. I might go back down in a bit (the 17th) but I am not sure if it will be exciting.

Your car looks very similar to one in our group. Every time I saw it I was trying to figure out who you were . Your car looks great . http://www.wigm-tuners.org. Feel free to stop by sometime!

Oh I will.
Monday, May 18, 2009 8:09 PM
snowblindburd wrote:Thanks for the pics Angie! It was nice seeing you again. Maybe we'll cross paths again sometime in the next two years lol!

Mine are posted here.

DITTO! LMAO yah 2, 3, maybe 4 years?

no serriously, im at the june meet fer shure lol

Get Wrecked
Monday, May 18, 2009 10:16 PM
What???? that was this weekend? How the hell did I miss that

LOL damn.... I need to pay more attention..... although my car is torn apart atm anyway....

Monday, May 18, 2009 10:21 PM
Furiouscavie wrote:
snowblindburd wrote:Thanks for the pics Angie! It was nice seeing you again. Maybe we'll cross paths again sometime in the next two years lol!

Mine are posted here.

i think you left shortly before i got there around noon-ish on saturday

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Monday, May 18, 2009 10:30 PM
evilmonkitar wrote:
Furiouscavie wrote:

Mine are posted here.

i think you left shortly before i got there around noon-ish on saturday

yah i saw you parked when we were cruzen but no one wanted to stop back, wtf

Get Wrecked
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search