FS: 1996 Spontaic Sunfire 4 door - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 1996 Spontaic Sunfire 4 door
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:11 PM
100% Stock.

1996 Pontiac Sunfire 4 door, automatic. 114xxx on body, 70xxx on motor. bought it with a bad engine and put a new one in. all hoses new besides the upper and lower radiator hoses. Red in color with a dark grey interior. 3 speed auto. interior is dirty, but in really good shape. outside has a new hood and rear bumper, and red painted headlights (not the whole light, just the outside edge). hood and bumper were not replaced because of an accident, just because they looked bad. has all 4 hubcaps. i dont have any pictures on my computer, but i can get them if you want. the car is located in cannon falls MN. $2500 and were pretty firm on the price. we have $2000 into the car. new fuel filter, also along with new coil packs, coil pack plate and spark plugs and wires. has only gone about 300 miles on this motor, if even that far from a trip to mankato with it and back. tires still have about 50% tread or better.

and because im a good salesman, i'll be upfront about it. the car needs an exhaust donut. i can put one on, but i'm not going to if you dont want one. When we got the car it had been sitting for a long time and the gas in it went bad. we added some fuel water remover, octane booster and 6 gallons of new gas to even it out. still occasionally runs rough, but is trustable about 95% of the time. I would drive it cross country without being worried. surface rust on rear quarters right above bumper. tail light has a small chip and there is very VERY light hail dents on the roof. feels smooth and you can only see them if the sun hits it just right.

this car was supposed to be sold to my girlfriend, but since it took me too long to drive down there (on my birthday, even) she decided not to buy it and left me. so i need this car gone soon. price is fairly firm because i have around 50 hours of work fixing everything and swapping the motor, and its between 2 people, so in order to make it worth our while we set the price where we did. would make an exccelent starter car or daily driver.

for more infor call or text (prefer text) 507-995-4474. thanks for your time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search