New List of whats left - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New List of whats left
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 7:55 AM
Not much left of the Cav, not alot went to JBO members but more craigslist but heres an updated list of whats left for sale. I'm willing to deal a little on some of it to get it gone but will not respond to lowballs. All items available for local pickup or if listed I will ship.

2 new struts with mounts. 50 for the pair plus 30 to ship (pics up by later today)

Carbon fiber hood $325.00 (pickup)

Full Body Kit, fresh paint, seen maybe 50 miles on the road (pickup) $400.00

Zex Wet kit (pickup) $300.00

Re: New List of whats left
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:28 AM
Pic of the struts, brand new, never installed with brand new mounts

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:52 PM
so you bought the zex kit for 100 and youre selling it for 300?....hmmm
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:44 PM
^^^^ hey..... a guy has to make money where he can with the economy the way it is LOL...

Personally.... I woulda just sold the Avalanche and spent that money on the cav but thats just me.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:22 AM
Yeah what do you want it for 50.00. I've never been on a website with as many cheap people as this one thats for sure.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:24 AM
LOL, the best part is I gave a bunch of stuff away for free and people want me to deliver it.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:14 PM
Negligence wrote:LOL, the best part is I gave a bunch of stuff away for free and people want me to deliver it.

lol true story. @!#$ im willing to meet up with people all the time but when they drive 5 mins and i drive an hour and they are complaining im like wtf?

you kinda screwed yourself listing the price u got the zex kit for cuz all ur gonna get is lowballs on it but pm me on the zex kit, where are you located as well.

Friday, May 29, 2009 7:54 AM
Sent you a msg. Yeah I paid 100 bucks for it but when you figure I had to drive all the way up to Hayward to pick it up and the cost of gas. These prices are just starters, I said right off the bat I'm willing to deal and if I break even on it theres no complaints on my end. As far as lowballs are concerned, I mean the hood for instance, an offer I got of 50.00 someone can stick right up their ass, it gets old, i'm sick of getting offers like that. LOL, enough ranting for me I feel better. happy friday

Friday, May 29, 2009 10:49 AM
Car iteself was picked up an hour ago and is now gone, all for FREE. The guy was even nice enough to give me 40 bucks for helping him load it up.

Friday, May 29, 2009 10:39 PM
^^^^ DUDE.... WTF...... FREE!?!?

Your are one generous mofo..

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:44 AM
Some people on here dont think so but yeah its gone I was sick of it taking up room in my garage. A couple from Jefferson came to pick it up, both laid off from GM so I felt good knowing it was going to some people who needed the parts to fix up their own vehicle.

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:59 AM
Negligence wrote:Some people on here dont think so but yeah its gone I was sick of it taking up room in my garage. A couple from Jefferson came to pick it up, both laid off from GM so I felt good knowing it was going to some people who needed the parts to fix up their own vehicle.

thats pretty legit, good for those people finding a sweet deal in their hard time.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search