For Sale. - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 8:58 AM
Ok, so im looking at getting back into a j with a little help from Gary. Im buying a block today and gonna have it already and then pick up my cousins 98 Z. So ill need to get rid of my car that i have now to fund my "project" and help pick up some aftermarket parts ill want along the way.

The low Down. Its a 99 Mercusy Cougar.
Has the 2 litre ZETEC motor with a 5 speed tranny.
About to roll 121k, has had timing, clutch, pressure plate, and tires with in the last 10-15k.
It will need breaks up front and thats about it. Sometiems it grinds goin into 3rd if your over 5000rpm...thats the only flaw of te car. And its not all the time.
It has a brand new ALPINE head unite, and has a short throw shifter along with an intake. And a little bit of rust on the drivers side rear quarter but it is still solid and has been for awhile. so it should be good.
Has the normal bumps and bruises as a 10yr old car should but all around a pretty good car.
Im looking to ger $2000 for it or best offer. But im kinda set on the price.
I have gotten over 30mpgs on the city easily and up to 40 highway.

I have a pic of it on my profile here on j body, and if your interested or kno someone who is interested let em kno. I need it gone with in the next two or three weeks. I miss my J and i want back into one! Would make a perfect car for the "signifigant" other...i mean, it is a girls car lol

Ill email pics if interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search