Anyone want to paint my car? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone want to paint my car?
Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:18 AM
So I am doing the cavfire swap for sure. I will have all the parts that I need as of this up coming weekend (I hope) but I need someone to paint it all for me. I would attempt to do it myself, but the cost of paint, tools, and everything else that I would need looks to be well over my price range. I would like to see it painted and not have a multi-color car, but at the same time I am not in a huge hurry, and would wait if it comes down to it. Right now I just want to paint it all to match. It would be the two fenders (currently black), the hood (which I think is silver), the front bumper (which is red), and both doors (also black). If anyone can help me out that would be fantastic.

I looked at a place that sells paint and they said that paint alone would be close to $300, and that wouldn't be any prep supplies (sandpaper, primer, and anything else that I don't know about) Not to mention that I would also need to get a compressor and spray gun (and I don't even want to think about how much that would cost me.

So... Long story short. Anyone wanna help me out???? Please???

~Jeff

Re: Anyone want to paint my car?
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:50 PM
j_hartsook@yahoo.com shoot me an email if you still need a paint job

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search