Full Easystreet Air Ride Kit for sale... - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Full Easystreet Air Ride Kit for sale...
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:41 PM
Hey guys,
Been a while for those who remember me. And yes, it's true. The air ride has to be sold I don't want to but I need to be able to pay the rent so someone else gets it now Anyway... I'll explain what it is I have for ya in short.

Full Easystreet Air Ride suspension kit for 95/99 cavalier/sunfire. 8.5 gallon tank, 2 viar 450 compressors, clear smoke 10 switch box, 8 3/8" valves and all hardware included. Even the air line!! Everything you need to bag your car with the fully upgraded kit from Easystreet. Email me at nstig8r_34@yahoo.com or you can call or text me at 218-316-2346 if you have any questions or intrest about it. Thanks.

Re: Full Easystreet Air Ride Kit for sale...
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:46 PM
Forgot to mention the price... lol

I'm asking only $800. The kit brand new was $2,200. But as I've said... it has to go cuz I need the money for rent. Thanks guys..

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:48 PM
why u gotta sell it now?

WiGM-Tuners member.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:07 PM
really?... lol... i need to sell it to get money for rent... as i said twice above...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:08 PM
That sucks dude.... I love it when you car just drops to the ground when you pull up to a gas pump..

Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:22 AM
i mean, cause i cant buy it now!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:31 PM
does that mean you'd like to buy it? And when would you be able too?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:39 AM
Anyone?... rent is comin up really fast and i'd love to have some money for him. This suspension needs to go... Works perfectly and is one of the nicest kits you can buy for a j.

Monday, August 03, 2009 6:41 PM
no takers? Please, it's getting pretty late now and would love to sell it... please start offering if you wanna be bagged...

Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:07 PM
I'll start the bidding at.....................................$1

J/K

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 5:25 PM
Now forced to lower the price to $600. If you wanna bag your car, i seriously dont think your gonna find a better deal than that. If you wanna get back to me on it my number and email are in the top post in this thread. Thanks guys. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:54 PM
Pics? How many miles are on it? All necessary pieces there? Is it pretty much just bolt on? If I can find a buyer for my D-Specs/Eibach Pro-Kit setup, I may be down for picking up the kit.

Where are you located?

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:39 AM
I don't have any pics of the kit uninstalled. I could snap a few of it in the car right now and post them later tonight if that would help. Theirs probably about 15k miles on the rears and probably only 5k miles on the front. I just had the fronts replaced not too long ago at all from easystreet. And yes, all the pieces are there. It's in the car right now and working perfectly. And like I said, I'll even send the airline with it so you'd be ready and bagged in no time. It isnt' PRETTY MUCH bolt on... it IS bolt on. The 4 bags are bags over struts. All you'll do is pull out the old strut and spring and just bolt the new ones right in where those were. And for the final question, I'm in northern Minnesota right now, but I plan on probably driving down to the twin cities when I actually sell them. So it's not like I couldn't just come and meet you. Let me know if you want em. Thanks...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:01 PM
Yes, pics would be great if you could get some.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19 AM
no problem... i'm workin until 8 tonight so i can have some up by about 9ish tongith for you.

Friday, August 14, 2009 8:39 AM
cursed cav -
how much you looking to sell the dspecs/prokit for? maybe we can do some sort of three way thing.... wow at sounds kinda gay... btw, im in the chicagoland area. not sure how far you are from here...

GREEKROCKSTAR
Friday, August 14, 2009 8:42 AM
Not trying to thread jack

cursed cav -
pardon my ignorance..... but would your setup work on an 03 cavi?

GREEKROCKSTAR
Saturday, August 22, 2009 5:05 AM
it's not really a thread jack at all. if you buy his than theres a good chance that he'll buy mine. Everyone wins there. I'm just tired of being flat broke... lol

Cursed - Really sorry it's taken me so long to get pics. I'm working two jobs right now so it's hard to find time to get them and post them up. But This week I did manage to get both jobs to schedule me sunday monday off so it will feel like a vacation. I'll get pics taken on sunday and post them up for you. I apologize again for taking so long.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:46 PM
Any pics yet?

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:51 PM
I've seen the kit (on his car).... and its pretty nice....and works great from what I've seen....

To be honest.... Im surprised he's willing to drop the price that low....

I dont blame ya for wanting pics..... but if I was in the market.... I wouldnt be worried about anything..

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:14 PM
Holy crap I want to buy this!!!

If I get the good pay check I'm hoping for next week and this isn't sold I am VERY interested.

Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:46 AM
cool man let me know.... I have a buyer lined up for the 14th but if its "officially" taken before than thats fine by me... I'm also lookin for stock stuff to replace it with so if anyone can help me that would be great..

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:29 AM
Damn you gonna try to sell it out from under me lol I hope you don't I really want air back lol

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, September 11, 2009 10:41 AM
Sooo...still no pics?

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:49 AM
I know it's been a looong time, but just curious if you still had these laying around.

1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search