Anyone Going to DropFest? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone Going to DropFest?
Friday, June 05, 2009 9:59 PM
Is anyone from here going to DropFest? I was there today and saw a few cavs and a fire. One was a complete disgrace to the J community, but that's besides the point. Just wondering if anyone is going to be out. I'll be there tomorrow again.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R

Re: Anyone Going to DropFest?
Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:31 PM
damn luke.. you seen my cav and didnt stop by?

jk. i went there once 4-5 years ago. was ok. depends what cars you are looking at. (fast dsms at the time for me)

Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:58 PM
sounds like a ricer hang out.

I like GLD.

But that's just me.

You coming down Jake? my phone's been acting up, and what not, actualy right now im heading to Ricks to pull the tank out of the 02 for my 95...(got the racewhatever pump).....

Ill try to have it good to go by friday.

Luke, when you coming down?

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, June 14, 2009 2:03 PM
Jake wrote:damn luke.. you seen my cav and didnt stop by?

jk. i went there once 4-5 years ago. was ok. depends what cars you are looking at. (fast dsms at the time for me)

lol The turnout kinda sucked. Friday was the only halfway decent day. The rest of the weekend was rain. The drifting stuff was cool, and the monster trucks were pretty good too. But after looking at the cars in the show, I was thoroughly disappointed. There were some decent ones there, but most of them were pathetic. Especially the number of crappy j-body's there. They by far were the most embarrassing, next to the number of junky Civics. Not sure if I'll go again next year....probably not.

Chris, not sure when I'll be able to make it down your way. I work almost every day now up until when school starts this fall. :-( I don't have much time to do anything anymore. Story of my life....

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Sunday, June 14, 2009 6:35 PM
the drifting would be kinda neat to see, and maybe the trucks. you got gay cars at every show that make you scratch your head and walk away. some of them are pretty interesting.

chris- ya i was down there over the weekend, what you do ?

Friday, June 19, 2009 10:34 AM
got rust and gas in my eyes....

great @!#$ i tell ya!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Friday, July 24, 2009 3:58 PM
Its official..Dropfest gets rained out EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERY year. You think they'd pick a different weekend for it. When i had my cav still I went 3 years consecutively and it rained out each year...haven't been back since but always get updates that it rains out!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search