WTT: VIS Racing C/F Hood & 17" Rota Boost Rims - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTT: VIS Racing C/F Hood & 17" Rota Boost Rims
Monday, June 08, 2009 7:46 PM
Located in Waukesha, WI. Will NOT ship.

Looking to see if anyone is interested in my VIS Racing C/F Invader hood for 95-02 Cavaliers. Its in mint condition.

Looking for either a OEM C/F hood or a fiberglass hood already painted black that doesn't have and doesn't really need hood pins. Plus some cash. Amount of cash depends on the hood i'd be getting in return.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL THE HOOD OUT RIGHT AT THIS TIME.

Looking to see if anyone is interested in my 17" Gunmetal 5x100 Rota Boost rims wrapped in Nitto Neo Gen 225/40/17 tires with decent tread left. The Rotas have been bored out to 57mm (perfect for J-Bodies and the like). The rims are mint and I do have all for center caps. They do not come with lugnuts. I'd be keeping the McGard SplineDrive lugs I have.

Looking for a set of 16" rims and tires with decent tread left plus cash in return. Would love another set of gunmetal rims. Amount of cash depends on the rims I'd get in return. There are some rims I'm not interested in though (like any stock Sunfire Rims).

I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL THE RIMS/TIRES FLAT OUT.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: WTT: VIS Racing C/F Hood & 17" Rota Boost Rims
Monday, June 08, 2009 7:57 PM
damn. i would buy that hood and give you my collection of stockers lol.

if you were selling it.......

Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:30 PM
Mike (96RedCav) wrote:damn. i would buy that hood and give you my collection of stockers lol.

if you were selling it.......

already got a stocker, don't need anymore. plus i don't want a hood that'll rust.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:25 PM
hey bud what are you looking for the hood. and are there any stress cracks in the hood?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:37 PM
neongreencavi wrote:hey bud what are you looking for the hood. and are there any stress cracks in the hood?

pretty much looking for a cheaper hood (that doesn't need hood pins) so i can get some money in the trade. thats my whole reason for trying to trade the hood. the hood is mint. only issue i have with it is without hood pins on my car i can't go faster then 65-70mph cuz the hood starts to shake a little. No matter how much I fiddled with the hood latch and all I couldn't get it not to do it even though the previous owner never had this issue.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, June 22, 2009 8:59 PM
Considering selling them out right. Would be looking for $600 for the rims/tires and $400 for the hood. Anybody?

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, June 22, 2009 9:12 PM
u can buy my bro's oem cf hood after u sell urs! he broke the bezel btw!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, June 22, 2009 10:00 PM
I would be all over the hood if you were closer to Sudbury Ont Canada

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:36 PM
Mods can lock/delete this thread. Thanks.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 23, 2009 7:28 PM
WTF BoltZ?!?!?! Come trade for my OEM C/F!

(sorry, didnt see your thread till tonight..... otherwise I would have yelled at you a month ago!)

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Friday, July 24, 2009 4:00 PM
Brandon you're still livin' on here eh? I haven't been on the org in prob over a year now! Livin it up in the G!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search