parting out 2000 z24 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parting out 2000 z24
Friday, July 24, 2009 6:33 PM
like the title says im parting out my 2000 z24. its a five speed with an ecotec swap, and a sturn vue MG3 f23 transmission. chassis has 122,xxx miles engine has 73,xxx miles trans has 24,xxx miles.

the car has to go, as i can no longer afford payments after losing my job. car is located in hampton MN, although i currently reside in Mankato, MN. i dont check the org often, and never check my email, so if your interested in anything off the car call or text 507-382-1242 and ask for Matt or Poser.

car

the car has the interior stripped besides the dash, front seaats and center console. interior is black charcoal color. car itself is black. it has the RKSport touring wing on the trunk (selling the trunk/wing as one peice) and the wing is customized to be lower and slightly less ugly haha

aftermarket tail lights

mg3 f23 trans and solid trans mount

ecotec 4speed auto trans with TC and Flexplate

i have 2 sets of headlights and a set of stock corner lens and clear corners, alothough the mounting tabs on the clear corners are broken

again, call or text 507-382-1242 and ask for Matt or Poser

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Re: parting out 2000 z24
Friday, July 24, 2009 6:38 PM
sorry, heres the auto

and sorry the pictures suck. i live to far away fromn my dads where the car is and this is just what he emailed me, and his camera sucks haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 24, 2009 6:41 PM
dont have pictures but i do have the AC condenser for a 2.4 and a stock ECOtec head. i will post more items as i remember them

Friday, July 24, 2009 8:37 PM
i know you said your never on here but incase you check this, ill get a hold of you tomorrow, i dont know if its late or not for you.
Friday, July 24, 2009 9:15 PM
How much??

Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:44 AM
price for the whole car as a complete will be posted monday. im going to ask for it what i owe the bank and not a penny more, therefor price will not be negotiable. i would post it today, but the bank isnt open so i cant get the price

Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:16 AM
Would you ship a set of headlights? If so how much you want for a set shipped to 42303?

Monday, July 27, 2009 4:27 AM
How much would you sell the seats and tail lights for?

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)
Monday, July 27, 2009 2:34 PM
make an offer on all the items. seats will be pick up only. tail lights i was thinking 50ish

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:12 PM
the car was stolen out of my driveway. until it is recovered the only parts i am able to sell are the auto trans and AC condenser. sorry to anyone who is interested. i will repost when it is recovered

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:13 PM
Someone stole a NON-running cavalier??
Holy @!#$

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:33 PM
I'm confused? When did this happen?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:31 AM
yes,. as rediculous as it may sound, someone stole a non running cavalier. at first i thought it was repossessed but after calling teh bank they told me they didnt take it (yet) and nobody seemes to know where its gone. a police report was filed. the only lead i have is the neighbor said she saw a black f150 with a dolly moving it away at around 12 midnight

Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:39 AM
How NON running was it? A lot of work to get it going or what?

Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:32 AM
it was a crank sensor away from running.

car was recovered.... what was left is gone. luckily the insurance check afforded me alot of parts and should be enough to keep it from getting repossessed. the poeple who stole it were "friends" of mine looking to sell all the aftermarket @!#$. all parts were recovered, though most were damaged.

mods, the thread can be closed. i will not be selling anything. i apologize to any who were interested in any parts. i may re-open the sale again soon, dpending on what happens with this in court.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search