spotted white cavalier and black cavalier (MN) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
spotted white cavalier and black cavalier (MN)
Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:14 PM
Well the black cavy (03-05 2 door ls sport) on was on hwy 10 where all the traffic was. basically the only reason im saying that i spotted this black cavy is because i was bumpin my system and they wanted me to turn it up so maybe they are on here?

and the white (shaved emblems looked like a magnaflow exhaust, 00-02 tail lights) was trying to race me on 35E around hwy 13 there. lol so maybe thats on here too

also does any one know why traffic is really bad on hwy 10? the one that goes thru elk river and anoka

click sig for my car audio videos

Re: spotted white cavalier and black cavalier (MN)
Monday, July 27, 2009 1:08 AM
dude i see you all the time, i spotted you in eagan, minneapolis, mendota, w saint paul, damn just about everywere i go LOL..
Monday, July 27, 2009 8:50 AM
no @!#$? u saw the white one too? did it have tinted tails and jdm side markers?

i saw it in rogers on hwy 101 he was taking the same turn as me and then got on 94 headed toward st. cloud

Monday, July 27, 2009 8:51 AM
^ lol ya tinted tails that i missed that you posted. lowered ls sport with the ls chrome wheels.

Monday, July 27, 2009 10:26 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:^ lol ya tinted tails that i missed that you posted. lowered ls sport with the ls chrome wheels.

That was me! I was wondering if it was anybody on here. I knew it would be once I saw the Toyo tails!

Monday, July 27, 2009 10:55 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:^ lol ya tinted tails that i missed that you posted. lowered ls sport with the ls chrome wheels.

no it had some hub caps on the back and steelies on the front. and it also had some clear corners (00-02)

Monday, July 27, 2009 10:57 AM
jon turbo grand am wrote:dude i see you all the time, i spotted you in eagan, minneapolis, mendota, w saint paul, damn just about everywere i go LOL..

wo i missed this post at first.

yea thats where im at most of the time. i work in minneapolis on lake street and hiawatha, and i shop in eagan on yank ur noodle, also cruis up and down robert street. and i live in mendota so yea thats me. lol

Monday, July 27, 2009 2:30 PM
Scott (Silver Z) wrote:

That was me! I was wondering if it was anybody on here. I knew it would be once I saw the Toyo tails!

hell ya! i just put those toyos on the other day, what were you doin out in rogers? i live there so im always around.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:01 AM
I was just stopping for gas on the way home from a drum show in Minneapolis and went to the Como Zoo with the lady.

Your car was looking a little rough but looked like it was heading in a good direction.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:52 PM
Scott (Silver Z) wrote:I was just stopping for gas on the way home from a drum show in Minneapolis and went to the Como Zoo with the lady.

Your car was looking a little rough but looked like it was heading in a good direction.

@!#$ man rough? wtf... can u give me some details?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 8:49 PM
he probly ment not finished....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:42 AM
Anton Miller wrote:he probly ment not finished....

i know but as in what? no one ever gives me their opinion so id actually like to hear what he meant. my car isnt a show car but id like to hear what he has to say. ive got an IF front that i plan on putting on along with 03 lss sides but the go fast goodies come first thats how ive always been and will always be

im waiting on karo to get back to me on my pistons!!! damnn

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:28 AM
Gary admit it....your car looks like S&*@

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:12 PM
so Gary...what ever happened to meetin @ carcraft..hmm??

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:32 PM
ihavenolife000 wrote:Gary admit it....your car looks like S&*@

lol

Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:13 PM
LOL .....
Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:11 PM
Soooo... gary... how long are you going to be around anyway? I thought you where just visiting..

And I live in a small town.... I never get "who was this" posts about myself LOL

Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:19 PM

ihavenolife000 wrote:Gary admit it....your car looks like S&*@

hey wtf u havent even seen the new car mann!!

StreetDreamZz wrote:so Gary...what ever happened to meetin @ carcraft..hmm??

well i text u but i woke up late.

Weebel wrote:Soooo... gary... how long are you going to be around anyway? I thought you where just visiting..

And I live in a small town.... I never get "who was this" posts about myself LOL

well right now im in NV but ill be back in MN next week. i drove past ur lil town tho lol.

Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:04 PM
^^^^ I live in medford now btw

Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:59 AM
Weebel wrote:^^^^ I live in medford now btw

time for a meet?

Friday, August 07, 2009 11:01 PM
IF you wanna come to Medford LOL

Because I know that none of you other MOFO's will ever show up to anything anymore...

GET OFF YOUR ASSES!

Saturday, August 08, 2009 12:41 PM
@!#$ i dont even live here anymore and ill go to mound if we do it. i was in stp last night with the girl and took a cruise down the strip.

im leaving like this week tho so im out pretty much. i may go to the cities tonight but idk.

Saturday, August 08, 2009 4:50 PM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:@!#$ i dont even live here anymore and ill go to mound if we do it. i was in stp last night with the girl and took a cruise down the strip.

im leaving like this week tho so im out pretty much. i may go to the cities tonight but idk.

goign down to university? i hardly ever go down there.

Saturday, August 08, 2009 5:28 PM
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:@!#$ i dont even live here anymore and ill go to mound if we do it. i was in stp last night with the girl and took a cruise down the strip.

goign down to university? i hardly ever go down there.

i go down there like every weekend thats good. i was there last night but only for a second to roll through. i went to the science museum with the girl. i was gonna go tonight but its lookin like we may have weather issues.

Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:55 PM
Hell... I never go cruising anymore..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search