Parts NEED to Go! Everything Priced to Sell! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts NEED to Go! Everything Priced to Sell!
Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:34 PM
I have reduced prices to move this stuff out of my garage as I need the space. Buy more stuff and I can combine shipping to give you a better deal. I am accepting paypal ONLY.

[COLOR="Red"]Don't pm/email me asking if I will hold something or setup a payment plan. If you want something and we agree upon a price, please make the payment in a timely matter(within 24 hours) as I do not want to sit around waiting to see if you are full of sh*t or not. I have been dealing with a lot of tire kickers lately and it's getting old. NO GAMES.

-Silver Momo Combat Evo Shifter (like new) $35 shipped

-Blue Momo Combat Shifter $30 shipped

-84lb. or 882CC Injectors from Precision Turbo. These are Peak & Hold and will work for jbodies and nbodies. (brand new) $150 shipped

-96-98 Grand Am 2-door window trim mouldings (Brand new from GM…I waited 2.5 months for these 2 years ago from GM parts direct. These are not available on the site anymore) 4 pieces for $70+shipping.

-(2) 2.4l throttle bodies $20 shipped each

-speedhut gauges, blue LED needles, and cluster from 1998 grand am $70.00 shipped

-Momo steering wheel hub for GM and Bride Racing wheel $100 shipped for both.

-(2) Isuzu transmissions. 1st was recently rebuilt. Other is unknown condition as it came from a junk yard. $Best Offer. Come pick them up and I will give you a killer deal on them.

-Race clutch ACT 6 pad solid hub clutch disc only (brand new part #:6224022) $80 shipped

-(2) sets of 16” stock GT rims from 96-98 grand ams 5x100 bolt pattern. $50 per set. Pick up only.

-Intrax lowering springs with KYB struts and shocks for 95-98 grand am (low Mileage). Prefer pickup. $250 + shipping

-(3) 2 5/8 Glowshift tinted gauges. Oil pressure, volt, and boost gauges. (oil pressure sending unit needs to be replaced. Costs $12 last time I checked.) $50 shipped for all 3.

-stock pillar with molded 3 gauge pod (shipping would be an issue with this) $FREE Pick up ONLY.

-(5) Red 2.5” silicone couplers $10 shipped for all 5.

-Stock alternator for 96-98 grand am (low hours) $40 shipped

-Streetglow blue neon underbody (3 neons and wiring) pick up only. $25

-driver and passenger side axles from 97 auto grand am (2 miles on each side) $35+ shipping each.

-2.4l ignition cover sand blasted and primed ready for paint of your choice. $25 shipped

-driver and passenger air bags from 97 grand am. $25 + shipping each

-master power window switch box from 97 grand am $10 shipped

-jl audio 10” power wedge carpeted box $best offer pick up

-10’ of 2.25” exhaust straight piping (new) $40 picked up

-(2) Honda injector resistor boxes to use with peak and hold injectors on a newer wiring system. $6 shipped each.

-Casper Electronics O2 simulator $50 shipped

-(2) sets of Suspension coil clamps (New) $20 shipped for both

-92-95 civic black projectors w/ harness's $80 shipped (pending)

-Induction Dynamics remote FPR rail adapter for Jbody, Nbody (new) $75 shipped

-Stock 1998 grand am Fuel Sending Unit and fuel pump (Needs to fuel lines) $35 shipped

-JBP High pressure oil pump for 2.4l $150 shipped

-Stock set of fuel injectors from 98 2.4l $25 shipped

Re: Parts NEED to Go! Everything Priced to Sell!
Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:59 PM
pics of the steering wheel and hub?
Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:20 PM

Monday, July 27, 2009 8:36 PM
-Induction Dynamics remote FPR rail adapter for Jbody, Nbody (new) $75 shipped SOLD

-JBP High pressure oil pump for 2.4l $150 shipped PENDING

-2.4l ignition cover sand blasted and primed ready for paint of your choice. $25 shipped PENDING

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:46 PM
-JBP High pressure oil pump for 2.4l $150 shipped SOLD

-2.4l ignition cover sand blasted and primed ready for paint of your choice. $25 shipped SOLD

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search