New Vehicle in the Family - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Vehicle in the Family
Monday, August 10, 2009 8:24 PM
Just picked up a 2005 Chevy Equinox with 71k on it. The cavy has 283k on it and its starting to nickle and dime me to death, so I went to a dealership and gave it a shot to see what I could get. This is the only vehicle I liked that I qualify for. It's fully loaded with AWD. It has sooooooo much more leg room then the cavy. My first plans are to buy a new deck, amp and subs.
The new ride

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)

Re: New Vehicle in the Family
Monday, August 10, 2009 9:03 PM
i assume v6?

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:53 AM
Yes, the 3.4 SFI. I was a little pissed I couldnt get a little sporty car but oh well, the Nox is slowly changing my mind. The gas mileage is pretty much the same still when I go to work. I drive 120 miles a day(60 to work and 60 again on the way home) for work and I'm putting in only a few more dollars in compared to the cavy. Im glad gas prices arent $3.60 otherwise I probly wouldnt have bought the Nox

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:59 PM
not bad. thats odd thats its a 3.4. my girl has a 02 vue w/ the honda 3.0L

WiGM-Tuners member.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:29 PM
02_redbadged wrote:not bad. thats odd thats its a 3.4. my girl has a 02 vue w/ the honda 3.0L

the vue was the only one that got the honda engine. rest got one from the 3x00 series.

OP: keep an eye on the transmission. Its known to end up having shifting problems. theres like a dozen tsb's out on it. Our Rendezvous developed the problem about a year ago. We have to put it into 1st gear when first starting the car to pop the transmission out of Neutral. Thank god we barely drive it anymore.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:05 PM
^gotcha! hopefully thats a good thing then on her vue!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search