Anyone her eever go to Uni? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone her eever go to Uni?
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:42 PM
i never see cavs there... am i just missing you guys? I've seen one person from the site the whole time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Re: Anyone her eever go to Uni?
Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:12 AM
who? i go all the time. im not in MN right now but when i am i go like every weekend. jason used to go, josh 03supercharged used to go. ive seen ryan there, he has a s/c ion redline. ive seen a few of us but not many. ive got a bunch of buddies that go and i always chill down there.

Friday, September 18, 2009 7:44 AM
I uswd to go when i had my cav. Its actually don there all the time now. Its red with rims, ex, tinted tails and bright ass head lights. Poser if you remeber selling the header to me, well thats the car. he knows alot aobut cavs and is in the process of building a turboed one. Hes a bigger hispanic guy. But Josh sold his J, and i see tons of guys with Ions down there. There is about 4-5 or so. They are down there but idk, its really nothing to talk about anymore. its just ppl fighting and talking @!#$. The only time i go is when i go with my chuck, more commonly known for driving the turbo geo! But, since that guy was killed everytiem i go there is cops EVERYWHERE so ts just not worth the gas. Its better to just find a couple of friends and get together and have a few runs in your city...thats what we do.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 7:28 PM
ill b goin down prob wen andy gets home in 2 weeks jeff

[http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/chevyrdnhot/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg]
Monday, September 21, 2009 11:42 AM
i go in a red chevy 1500 (dont quite fit in) every once in a while and last time ran in to Dvst8r aka cavi kid (i think thats how its spelled). last few times i was there it was with my cousin in a black mazda6 with a few bolt ons and a mazda3 with 20" wheels (i know its redic) and a silver SS cobalt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Sunday, October 04, 2009 7:02 PM
lets get some people to go
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search