Yooo Where the Meets at? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yooo Where the Meets at?
Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:46 AM
Not like its that big of a deal since the wether is getting @!#$ty... but if at all possible, We should set up a major cruise/roadtrip for next summer
Im talking about freewaying it down thru chicago/indiana/ohio picking up hommies on the way. Then some sceanic routes back home orr get some rooms and stay like a weekend at the end of the trip..
Would anyone be down? cool beans =)

Get Wrecked

Re: Yooo Where the Meets at?
Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:13 AM
Furiouscavie wrote:Not like its that big of a deal since the wether is getting @!#$ty... but if at all possible, We should set up a major cruise/roadtrip for next summer
Im talking about freewaying it down thru chicago/indiana/ohio picking up hommies on the way. Then some sceanic routes back home orr get some rooms and stay like a weekend at the end of the trip..
Would anyone be down? cool beans =)

this is what we call the bash, happens every yr in the summer come join next yr. its def one of the best times you will have all yr. its been in OH for the past few times and i will not be missing it for anything.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:14 PM
ur on the wrong forum for the meets!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:49 PM
Furiouscavie wrote: Yooo Where the Meets at?

not gonna lie...in my pants!!!!!

...well maybe i did lie!

but yess! bash is every summer!

i have never been to one....always am working....
but hope to make it this summer! with a ok lookin car!

Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:53 PM
Gary speaks the truth the Bash is where its at. Keep an eye on the events forum Paul should be posting something about it end of this month middle of next month i would guess.

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 06
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Friday, October 16, 2009 10:04 PM
I never make it to the bash for various financial or professional reason.... its starting to piss me off..

As for local meets go..... Trust me I've tried.... Its been awhile..

Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:06 PM
Yeah it's been about 2 years since we've had a meet...

Nobody is really around anymore to have a meet.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:10 PM
ihavenolife000 wrote:Yeah it's been about 2 years since we've had a meet...

you need to sign up to the wigm-tuners.org site since your in WI now. There was suppose to be a meet today in Waukesha. I don't know what the turnout was like though. There was a big meet just two weeks ago in the Dells also.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:28 PM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]
ihavenolife000 wrote:Yeah it's been about 2 years since we've had a meet...

you need to sign up to the wigm-tuners.org site since your in WI now. There was suppose to be a meet today in Waukesha. I don't know what the turnout was like though. There was a big meet just two weeks ago in the Dells also.

Yeah I peek in there from time to time. I am always busy when there are meets thought

Monday, October 19, 2009 6:29 PM
Weebel wrote:I never make it to the bash for various financial or professional reason.... its starting to piss me off..

As for local meets go..... Trust me I've tried.... Its been awhile..

likewise, ive been wanting to go to a local meet too, i guessmost of us minnesotans just dont have the motivation to follow through with our ideas, (myself included)

but i would totaly be down for a road trip this coming summer, i might be going to colorado springs late next summer, if it pans out i would be more than happy to take some ppl with me, its fun traveling in a pack. also might be going tulsa the first weekend of march

Monday, October 19, 2009 10:41 PM
Well my cars all back together (not quite finished with the mods yet though) so I dont see a reason I cant go to the bash next summer if its cheap enough (since Im planning on spending several grand on another bike next spring)... I should have the vacation...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 7:07 AM
im lookin at gettin another bike next too, im just not sure what i want

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:14 PM
I just want a newer sport bike.... basically gunna look until I find something in my price range that is worth buying to me.

(Prob aint gunna go over 5 grand though)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:23 PM
i dont know, doesnt seem like the people in the area are interested in meets anymore since most of the people dont have jbody's anymore or they dont really have anything too extensive done to their cars due to whatever reason, so what is there to do with the cars besides park them... if only we had a dave and busters up here..or a gameworks.. that would be a fun meet..

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Thursday, October 22, 2009 5:40 AM
Weebel wrote:I just want a newer sport bike.... basically gunna look until I find something in my price range that is worth buying to me.

(Prob aint gunna go over 5 grand though)

there some awesome deals on craigslist, J&J power sports in fairbo has a couple nice used bikes.
<br />

evilmonkitar wrote:i dont know, doesnt seem like the people in the area are interested in meets anymore since most of the people dont have jbody's anymore or they dont really have anything too extensive done to their cars due to whatever reason, so what is there to do with the cars besides park them... if only we had a dave and busters up here..or a gameworks.. that would be a fun meet..

maybe we'll just have to start a meeting place of our own, im sure we can get a bunch ppl to meet up and go to the cities, they're plenty of places up there to hang out.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:20 PM
We used to meet up at mounds park in St. paul....

Car show meet where my old Sunbird got totaled.

The banner that was to never be seen again LOL

And the most recent one a few winters ago where a few of us showed up to work an Matts and my cars at Almir's place... Secret cams in mine.... stage 2 (i think) clutch in matts.. So almir you ever get that garage heated LOL?

I bet Chris wont stand with his hands in his pockets anymore LOL (he joined the army)

And there was that meet where we ALL got @!#$ faced at Wolfmans (who's real name eludes me for some reason at the moment).... that was a fun one..

I think tony prob has some pics when MNJ-bodies was still going.... but I ended up coming into the scene near the end of its demise..

We used to do stuff.... just been awhile....

Friday, October 23, 2009 5:17 AM
i just remembered; the old walmart parkig lot, that could be, right next door to autozone and o'riely's, plenty of space for all of us and a grill or two

Friday, October 23, 2009 10:11 AM
w00t, MN meets FTW!!!!! we have to do it again, december meet anyone?

Friday, October 23, 2009 12:00 PM
The cav is put away for the year already! No December meet for me!

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Friday, October 23, 2009 4:31 PM
im down

Friday, October 23, 2009 4:46 PM
I might be up for a drive back home... Gary you and I could meet up and go for a cruise!

Friday, October 23, 2009 9:34 PM
IDK do you think the cops would give us a hard time in the old wal-mart parking lot?

That would be a good place for something like that if they wouldnt..

Friday, October 23, 2009 10:06 PM
i dont think it would be a big deal, even if they do ask us to leave, it not like we cant find a new place, there's plenty of space avalible in the new walmart. but i think it wouldbe fun to use the old walmart lot, its easy to get, yey out of the way and everybody going overthe bridge can see the cars. ive seen ppl meet there before

Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:21 PM
ihavenolife000 wrote:I might be up for a drive back home... Gary you and I could meet up and go for a cruise!

im down. ill let you know when i figure out when im coming back up to MN

Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:51 PM
Well if for some reason you do it here just let me know and it will be easy for me to stop by..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search