Spotted a J, are you on here - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spotted a J, are you on here
Saturday, October 24, 2009 5:36 PM
i was walking out of HyVee (in owatonna, MN) with my groceries, and i here a fart can so i turn around and see a black 95-99 cavi with a can and white wheels looked like 16's or could have been painted Z wheels har to tell in the dark. this was less than 30 mins ago, are you on here

Re: Spotted a J, are you on here
Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:49 PM
Now you got me wondering too...I'll have to keep an eye out for it...

I wonder if Aaron ever sold his cav.. other than that your the only one on here from Owatonna at all. (drew keeps to himself but has a fire)

I've seen a few loud J's around town and I know they've seen my WWW.J-BODY.ORG rear window banner (wich will need replaced before long)

BTW if ya ever see my car youll know its mine since I have my screen name on the windshield covering the VIN.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:00 PM
are we really the only ones on here from owatonna, wow that doesnt say much for owatonna. do you get out offen i havent seen you fire for quite a while. my car should be easy to spot as far as i know i have the only running J in town with dual exhaust. i drive a green 2dr '98, if you ever see me honk are get me to pull over or something

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:02 PM
Ya.... Aaron (Turbo tech racing) Drew L, you, and me are the only ones I know of.... and until you started posting again.... I've been the only one on here for awhile..

My car is getting driven more since I put the bike away for the winter... I drove it to work this last Tuesday (I work 2nd shift at Viracon atm).... but it doesnt get taken out much anymore... Im actually living in Medford now too wich doesn't help.

The car is just getting taken care of at the moment since I have other things I want to do with my money and im not even sure if im going to finish it or build something else down the road.... but I'm keeping it as a summer car either way. (Unless I dont have a choice) It gets driven to the post office and crap like that for the most part... (if I ever start sleeping at night time you might see it more)

I know of your old car and a couple of yellow Z24's that dont sound stock (wich I think the owner of one of them lives in waseca or something), the other one has an ugly wing on the back, there was this green one that was primered and had a crap body kit and hood scoop for awhile.. And there's either a poorly taken care of black one or 2 out there or its the same one that keeps changing... im not sure (it could also be your old one too im not sure)

Back when you still had the blue one I used to notice it all the time.

But i'll be really surprised if anyone pops up here and says "hey that was me"

Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:22 AM
i saw that black one again turns out that the wheels were plain Z wheels unpainted. hes not on the org ,i think hes just another ricer. and there is a guy in waseca with an 02 sunfire, it was yellow with dual exhaust, now it has 03+ front end with a streetfire kit. And last i heard he painted it silver.

Friday, October 30, 2009 11:14 PM
That might be the car im thinking of... I always see it it leaving town on 14 (coming down on 24th st)

While I have ya here... I dont suppose you know this young kid with a dark red 6 cylinder mustang (last gen right before the new ones) that has the black lines with "Mustang" printed in them across the bottom of the doors do you?

I think he's friends with some kid with a black Cobra....

Saturday, October 31, 2009 5:54 AM
i know whio your talking about,but i dont know personaly

Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:17 PM
I dont either.....

I was just wondering if ya ever had any run ins with him like I have... I think every car person in town at least knows who he is for one reason or another.

I think he's tried to race me at least 10 times.... and has backed down every time... and now that I dont do that anymore... its gotton fun.

Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:46 PM
Weebel wrote:Ya.... Aaron (Turbo tech racing) Drew L, you, and me are the only ones I know of.... and until you started posting again.... I've been the only one on here for awhile..

quote]

yeah aaron has a kid now, andhe married that kelsey chick he was dating..................i dont think i know drew, who was he

Sunday, November 01, 2009 12:36 AM
He has a black LN2 powered sunfire that people used to mistake for my car and vice versa... he's back on stock rims now but has a CF hood with evil eyes... (I love that hood).

He was going to school in mankato I think but dont know if hes out yet or not... either way... he's never around but if you see a black sunfire with an HID conversion its probably him.

My strut bars are off of his car..... wich reminds me... I have a front strut bar thats been laying in the corner forever thats used to be on my car... I was going to sell / give it to Brophy but he sold his cav and joined the army..

Sunday, November 01, 2009 2:06 PM
if your giving it away, ill take it

Sunday, November 01, 2009 3:38 PM
I dont need it.... its a freedom designs or something like that which I bought from Tony (cannon fodder) some odd years ago for like $20...

I've got extant or exedy (or something like that) front and rear ones on the car now....

I can never remember strut bar brand names for some reason even if I see it every time I open the hood.... (my profile is right.. im just not gunna bother looking)

But if ya want it I can meet ya somewhere some weekend (since I work 2nd shift). The things just taking up space and I wouldnt feel right selling it for more than I paid for it and $20 isnt anything so I can just give it to ya for free. Just let me know when your free.

Monday, November 02, 2009 4:39 PM
ill get back to ya...money is pretty tight right now

Monday, November 02, 2009 9:30 PM
I was wondering if you would mis read that or not the way I typed it.....

Dude... you can have the thing.... I really dont care about getting any money for it.

Its better that it gets put to use instead of sitting in a corner... I just want to get rid of the thing.. you can have it for free..

I'm about to mount it on the wall if someone doesn't take the thing LOL

Just meet up with me sometime and i'll just give it to ya.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 5:08 AM
yeah i did mis read it, sorry, just lt me know when you have time

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:32 PM
I have to work this saturday (overtime) and then there gunna be laying people off again (like that makes any sense).. but ill let ya know....

Im just hoping I keep my job right now.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:44 AM
i know the feeling

Friday, November 06, 2009 4:07 PM
weeb;e check your inbox

Saturday, November 07, 2009 9:07 PM
I noticed the inbox way before I ever saw this post LOL

Assuming I wake up tomorrow before sunset i'll give ya a call..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search