Bemidji Area - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bemidji Area
Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:35 PM
i take it im the only one up this far in MN, i drive a complete stock 2200 SFI 98 red cavi, saved it from some guy for 325, it was missing 3 windows (2 big rear ones and one small triangular one) missing lug nut on front driver side, this car was "Vandalized" but its a 4 door, i swear the guy NEVER took care of his car, took 3 quarts of tranny fluid to bring up the level to be readable and in a reasonable level to operate, and the oil is black, but smells good, the wiring is a little messed up, gotta "fluff" the wires to get it started once in a great while, not to bad for being 325, im getting the 2200 fixed up tomarrow hopefully, just wanna know if any one is this far up, that could help me out with ideas (i know the colors i want when i finally paint it) need part ideas. gimme a txt if you have parts you would donate (being a highschooler with a kid that wants to mod Js is hard lol, ill take whatever i can get)

Re: Bemidji Area
Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:55 PM
I am in Duluth, originally from I'Falls...so your not the only one out of the loop...
Sunday, November 29, 2009 9:02 PM
i like ifalls but bemidji is growing so i like it down here, lived here all my 17 years, but sometimes i go to ontario to visit my dad in a littl eplace called Nestor Falls, but i actually live over one town from bemidji, called Cass Lake, nice little tourist town, sucks tho when hunters and tourists come

Monday, November 30, 2009 12:30 AM
wow you guys are up there.

im in the tc
Monday, November 30, 2009 6:49 PM
Your not the only one I live north of Bemidji in Red Lake... I don't drive the cavy now because I drive a 05 Equinox now..

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)
Monday, November 30, 2009 8:57 PM
eh, my cavi needs some work done to it for it to be a sleeper even, body is good, i just got a 2.2, dont know if i should just build that up or swap for a 2.4, cause i have someone that would be willing to swap engine and tranny......what do you guys think

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:20 PM
Well.. if you have the money and how-to, why the hell not? It's really up to you what you want, a lot of people will say it's a waste of money throwing money into the 2.2. Just go to the third gen forums and look at your options. You can always go for a v6 swap later!

--------------------------------------------------------------
2002 Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (RIP)
2005 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 AWD
Fatalthoughtz (Xbox Live & PSN Tag)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search