Any Interest In My Fully Stainless Mandrel 2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Interest In My Fully Stainless Mandrel 2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust?
Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:50 AM
Going to be upgrading to 3" or so and just seeing if there is any interest.

Probably wont bolt up to any other turbo systems just because of my turbo location.

however. it is 2.5" fully stainless, with stainless wire welds. comes with an 02 sensor bung, as well as an offset wideband bung in the downpipe. then there is a 3 bolt flange. (also forgot, willing to sell the egt gauge as well since its in the dp, or i can have the hole filled with stainless... its an Autometer Phantom II EGT full sweep electric gauge. probably throw it in for free as an added bonus)
midpipe is 3 bolt flange, into a flex pipe, with a body mount hanger, into a thrush glasspack for a resonator, then it follows the stock location all the way to the rear axle where there is another 3 bolt flange before it goes over the axle.
the tail section comes over the axle, still using mandrel bends, into a dynomax super turbo muffler and you i believe a 3" resonated tip. i cant remember the size of the tip but it fills my bumper in perfectly.
to make the full exhaust we used 2-45's, 2-90's, and 2-180's.

this exhaust hangs super tight to the car for maximum clearance. just ask Yellow22 about the quality and fitment of this guys work. its amazing. everything was cut once and put together.

so make offers. i paid $638.40 for it. and thats already the same price as just a catback and this is for FULL exhaust. Most catbacks alone are going for the same price.

i have many pics of the building process as well if anyone would like.

it can be shipped but buyer will have to pay shipping. could also drive to meet for a fee.

Re: Any Interest In My Fully Stainless Mandrel 2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust?
Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:41 PM
where are you located??
Monday, December 07, 2009 1:54 AM
can we get some pics toooo??
Monday, December 07, 2009 4:46 PM
Located in Dixon, IL 61021

Downpipe is now coated in black, high temp ceramic coating,

Perfect for open dump!

New Flex Pipe Installed

Downpipe again.

Midpipe with 28" Glasspack resonator.

Back of midsection.

Tail Section (3rd Piece)

System installed

Exhaust Tip

Gauge to go with exhaust.

Resonated Tip, Welded on

This kit fits VERY well for lowered cars. my car is about as low as it goes for coil overs and it still clears the rear bar EASILY. Let me know if you need anything else.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:54 AM
Heck, its so nice I would just buy it and weld it up to my header at the DP. Thats a nice system.

15.0 @ 90mph with only a intake and exhaust.
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:06 AM
depending on where your flange is for the header it may even come close to connecting to this exhaust.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search